In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Staffybull71

Re: Dylan Staffie DOB ?2012 Cannock Chase

Post by Staffybull71 »

I’ve rubbed him over with a chamois leather 0002.gif]
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

He looks amazing. .....just shows when they are truly happy how wonderful they can look thumbs.gif
Staffybull71

Post by Staffybull71 »

Had quite a sad moment this weekend that's been playing on my mind.

On Friday I came home and Dylan was on his own in the kitchen. Usually when I get in he rushes to greet me but this time he seemed reluctant to get off his bed. When I said hello, he came towards me but was crouched down low on the floor and he looked really scared and submissive. My first reaction was, oh my god what is wrong with him?! I crouched down to him and said "Dylan....it's me?" and then he gave me big cuddles and went back to normal. We went outside and came back in and then I spotted that he had done a wee on the floor in the kitchen up the corner. The poor lad must have thought something bad was going to happen to him. It gutted me seeing him like that. I can't bear to think of him being scared of us, or to think what must have happened to him in the past
[cry.gif]

He's been absolutely fine ever since - I think it upset me more than it did him! He's back to his normal handsome playful happy self love4.gif

Nicola xx
Last edited by Staffybull71 on Fri 15 Jun 2018 12:10, edited 1 time in total.
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Bless his heart ...thank goodness he found you guys ... :goodjob.gif: thumbs.gif love4.gif love4.gif
anne

Post by anne »

Dylan will always carry his past with him but his new memories of love and happiness will override that more and more as time goes on. You came to find him and he knew you were his people. Your updates are always a joy (barring the odd sad moment ) to read so keep them coming as I know many of his fans are reading them. thumbs.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

All part of his past and what someone has done to him. Yes, glad he's with you xx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Oh that made my heart sink but thank goodness he has you guys.... he will soon learn that his past is behind him bless him xx
jacnmrb

Post by jacnmrb »

So glad that Dylan is with you two, being loved and adored while his past fades; thank you xxxxxx for him
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Oh bless his little heart. As others have said though, past memories will fade as new loving memories replace them. Thank you for finding Dylan we really could not of wished for a better home for him. This is another learning example for him and he will no doubt have taken it as another reason to love you even more! love4.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Staffybull71

Post by Staffybull71 »

Thank you for your lovely words. He's definitely loved and definitely happy. He has a spring in his step was he walks around the house and the garden. He is such a happy little soul.

Sometimes when he is feeling the love he runs up to you if you are sitting down and launches himself onto your lap wrapping his front legs around your neck and gives you big sloppy kisses. I don't think he realises how big he is! It makes me laugh so much when he does it. It's as if he's got so much love inside he doesn't know what to do with it!
0002.gif]

But he loves nothing more than when we are all sat together and he has got his family around him. Whether its in the house or in the garden. He loves it when we all chill together.
DYL1.jpg
dyl5.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”