Jack Patterdale DofB 08.08.11 Redhill Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
Elaine.scott1

Re: Jack Patterdale DofB 08.08.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had a lovely afternoon with Jack we had a nice walk around Connex, very chilled and cool in the woods. Back home for lunch then a afternoon nap. He does his naps after a walk, in the garden for tummy rubs and roll around the grass. Another short walk up to St John's church, back to the cool house, for another short nap and lots of cuddles and kisses. Jack makes you so happy with his wonderful loving character, please consider Jack for your companion :smiley-dance017.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Took my favourite boy out for a walk in the woods first thing this morning, Jack is really enjoying his walks in the woods away from the kennels. He is definitely not a water dog, he steps around puddles and mud almost on tiptoe! He was really well behaved when he passed two spaniels, not so keen on a small terrier. Let's hope his forever home comes soon, he so deserves a sofa to lie on and lots of cuddles thumbs.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

I so enjoy reading your posts about Jack, Elaine. Thank you so much for giving him these much needed breaks from kennels. He is indeed a little dog who pulls at your heart strings and would make such a lovely companion in someone special's home. He would need time and space to settle I know but he is so affectionate and intelligent that you get the impression he would settle soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Another wonderful afternoon with Jack. He settles so well in the car. He was not too keen to out for a walk, so we had an afternoon sleep followed by lots of cuddles on the sofa. He loves rolling around in the grass followed by more tummy rubs. He settles really well at home, he knows where the treat cupboard is!!. He jumps straight into the sofa when his blanket is layed out for him. You would never be lonely with Jack around he is so inquisitive, he likes to know what you are up to. He is so funny, if he doesn't want to go out, he lays on his back, for more tummy rubs,!! Please consider this wonderful affectionate and also very handsome boy for his forever home. Photos to follow
heleny

Post by heleny »

Jack was in his pen first thing yesterday morning ready and waiting for me to take him out for a long walk through the woods. What a dear little chap he is - anxious to please, affectionate and so easy to walk. He did not show too much interest in the squirrels (there were many!) but so enjoyed a sniff and snuffle with the occasional munch on grass. Back in his pen he had a cuddle and a few treats and settled back to watch the comings and goings of kennel life. I think this little dog would make an excellent companion for that special person who hopefully will find him and take him home very soon. Jack is in his middle years and needs and deserves all the comfort and companionship that a good home will bring. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

you have just gotta love jack pat - a real sweetie who is starting to gain a bit more confidence when out and about - a very affectionate boy who loves attention and cuddles mixed in with a few treats.
P1010717.JPG
P1010713.JPG
heleny

Post by heleny »

Jack was ready to come out for his walk in the early afternoon sunshine. He walked briskly, stopping for the occasional sniff and roll in the grass. He met a few of the other walkers and other dogs and did bark a little bit but it was nothing too much. Once back in his pen he guzzled a few treats and enjoyed lots of strokes. He is a dear little dog who really does need his forever home to come along asap. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took Jack out first thing this morning, there was no stopping him, we had a very brisk walk, we met Leeanne with Felix only a couple of barks, then he walked really well a short distance behind them. Not bothered at all about Felix, he carried on with his walk in his usual way, lots of sniffing and grass eating.
We had lovely cuddles back in his kennel along with a few treats. Jack is so confident walking now, it is wonderful to see. This dear little lad so deserves his forever home. :smiley-dance017.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took the lovely Jack home for the afternoon on Sunday. He was so excited when he saw my son, they adore each other. After lots of kisses and cuddles, he had his lunch then his usual afternoon nap. My daughter and I took Jack to Reigate Heath, he passed two fields with horses in, he took no notice of them, just kept walking as if they were not there. We passed a couple of dogs, a couple barks then on our way. Jack has improved so much in the last few weeks, he seems so much happier on his walks, he takes an interest in his surroundings. He makes himself at home now, lays on his blanket and of course has lots of cuddles. It is wonderful to see him so relaxed and happy. You would not be disappointed if you adapted Jack, life would be full of love and laughter with this gorgeous little boy
heleny

Post by heleny »

I had another lovely walk with Jack today. He had waited patiently (although barking a bit from his pen) for me to collect him from his pen and off we strode. Jack was in the mood for a quick walk although he also enjoyed a few sniffs along the way. Once back in his pen he snaffled quite a few pieces of sausages before settling down in his bed. He is a lovely boy - excellent company and very loving - his forever home must surely come along very soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”