Ice Staffie DofB 03.08.10 Portsmouth

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Ice Staffie DofB 03.08.10 Portsmouth

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Ice58.jpg
Ice's Story: Was taken in by another Rescue fostered in with children they wanted to adopt but when they got the paper work and found they needs to donation to the charity they gave an excuse and handed him back: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Ice is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Ice was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Ice's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Ice56.jpg
Ice57.jpg
Ice's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 28 May 2018: Hi Lynne, We were wondering if you had space to take on Ice an 8 yr old blue staffy. He’s neutered and up to date with his vaccs. He needs to be an only pet with older children and is desperate as needs to be moved by end of May but we have nowhere for him to go.
Thanks Debby and Kim
Ice.jpg
Ice1.jpg
Ice2.jpg
Ice comes to us on the 3rd of June
Chapmania

Re: Ice Staffie DofB 03.08.10 SE England comes tomorrow

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Ice xx
Ladybug64

Re: Ice Staffie DofB 03.08.10 SE England comes tomorrow

Post by Ladybug64 »

Beautiful boy! I’ve just joined the forum. I currently have two rescue staffies and my son n his girlfriend are buying their first house together, with a big garden, secure etc. Too early for ice, but they will be looking once they are settled in. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
anne

Re: Ice Staffie DofB 03.08.10 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

I met Ice today and he is fabulous. He is a typical staffie, friendly, FUN, busy and happy. He enthusiastically set out on his walk as if we are going on an exciting adventure. He was such fun to be with. Although very busy on his walk, he did walk nicely on the lead and is very easy to manage, connecting with me by looking back and checking in regularly. He is playful and cuddly and affectionate.

anne

Post by anne »

DSCF4209.jpgice.jpg
DSCF4211.jpgice.jpg
DSCF4212.jpgice.jpg
DSCF4215.jpgice.jpg
DSCF4221.jpgice.jpg
DSCF4224.jpgice.jpg
DSCF4229.jpgice.jpg
DSCF4231.jpgice.jpg
DSCF4239.jpgice.jpg
DSCF4241.jpgice.jpg
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Wow!! Ice is beautiful - everything wonderful about the staffie breed. He was a busy boy on his walk, enthusiastic, not sure what to investigate next but very easy on the lead. He rolled and rolled in the paddock - big smile on his face. I got lots of lovely cuddles and face licks - he’s a very affectionate boy. Focuses on other dogs as they approach but a quick uh uh, let’s go, and he walks on nicely. I didn’t want to put this little ray of sunshine back - very sweet boy. X
CF10208B-7C84-4637-B7A7-2A4F42BFCCE1.jpeg
2C54875F-69CD-4929-BAD1-01F67B7A0AEE.jpeg
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Ice xx
icejohn

Re: Ice Staffie DofB 03.08.10 Portsmouth

Post by icejohn »

I met the team today lovely bunch of people. Ice came home with me today. He was a gentleman all the way back to Portsmouth. loves his new home. will post pictures.
anne

Post by anne »

These two looked pretty pleased to have found each other this morning. I am sure Lynne will be along to tell all.
DSCF4406.jpgice.jpg
DSCF4407.jpgice.jpg
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

John connected with Ice immediately his eyes met John's through his picture. John is committed to using a muzzle with ice until he relaxes with dogs. Ice will be a very happy dog a very special meeting indeed.
Icehomed.JPG
Our thanks to Allbulliesrescue for saving Ice and supporting him through the winter

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”