Chapmania

Re: Deanna Rottie DofB 08.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

Now why am I not surprised! :goodluck.gif: Deanna xx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)

Andrew & Gillian have been planning their first dog...it had to be Rescue they thought it was going to be a terrier

when Deanna had other ideas.... Forgot to take a homing picture...I did this video after our park walk as she was responding to cars travelling passed when in the car going to the park. Outside the car ...chilled!

Our thanks to Adam for holding Deanna & Bollo until we could take them in. Destined to fly out into wonderful homes.
Gillian

Re: Deanna Rottie DofB 08.13 Basingstoke

Post by Gillian »

We have thoroughly enjoyed our day with Deanna! We've been for a walk and made lots of friends at Pets at Home! She is now snoring away on the sofa! Thank you for introducing her to us Lynne.
Gillian

Re: Deanna Rottie DofB 08.13 Basingstoke

Post by Gillian »

(Since returned)

Some pictures of Deanna
Deannahome4.jpg
Deannahome3.jpg
Deannahome2.jpg
Deannahome.jpg
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

walked the beautiful deanna on sunday so very well behaved when other dogs came near - no pulling and she was a very straightforward walk - enjoys her treats and a few cuddles and enjoyed the woods - all positives really
P1010612.JPG
P1010615.JPG
Judy

Post by Judy »

It was lovely to take Deanna for another walk today. She always gives a lovely greeting and so full of affection. Despite not having been for a walk for a few days she was very calm except when we past another dog out walking who started barking at Deanna and so she did bark back but once they had gone by she was back to her quiet self. Deanna did enjoy having a good roll on her back once in a while, in not such savoury things so I was careful with the cuddles once we got back to her kennel! love4.gif
April111

Post by April111 »

I walked Deanna both days this weekend. Yesterday with Lynnes help we introduced a muzzle, Deanna was brilliant with it whilst out and putting it on this morning too. Never tried to take it off so I think she’s worn one before. Lovely easy walk, we passed a Westie yesterday and Deanna wasn’t bothered nor was she by the horse later on the walk. She’s very affionate and very easy on the eye.
Judy

Post by Judy »

Deanna and I had a good walk this afternoon, she slowly trots along but without pulling. Deanna saw a cat whilst we were out, I wasn't sure how she would react but I needn't have worried as all she did was look and carry on walking. We also past a dog being walked, Deanna again didn't react at all. She is such a good girl and did not put a paw wrong. Gorgeous. love4.gif
xxlynne

Re: Bella (Deanna) Rottie DofB 08.13 Farnham

Post by xxlynne »

Bella took as new persona today when she met Cheryl and Ian with the everso lovely Roxie.

BellaRoxie (1).JPG
BellaRoxie (2).JPG
BellaRoxie (4).JPG
Sarahk

Re: Bella (Deanna) Rottie DofB 08.13 Farnham

Post by Sarahk »

Delighted for Bella and her new family, two legged and four :D

Be happy xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”