Agilitynet Rescue pages

All suggestions welcome, but remember, if you make a suggestion and we like it, we hope that you will also get involved in any volunteer action needed to make it work!

Agilitynet Rescue pages

Postby melbaldwin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:04 pm

Hi,
I'm a walker at Gatwick but also have my own two dogs who both compete at Agility. On the Agilitynet web pages there is a page for dogs in rescue looking for homes - http://agilitynet.co.uk/clutch/rescues.htm
It is aimed at higher energy dogs who are looking for an active homes (not just for agility) and it's free to list dogs on the page so I thought it might be useful.

Mel x
melbaldwin

Re: Agilitynet Rescue pages

Postby Rescue Remedies_2 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:14 pm

Hi,

Just to clarify, are you posting this as a suggestion that RR advertise some of our dogs on this page? We don't advertise other rescues' dogs on our own pages here, but are you volunteering to post some of our high energy dogs on the agilitynet page?
Rescue Remedies_2

Postby melbaldwin » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:29 pm

I'm happy to list some suitable Rescue Remedies dogs on the Agility Net pages if someone can suggest the dogs that might be suitable and help me with the relevant details. Any rescues can list on the pages and it doesn't cost anything.
Mel
melbaldwin

Postby Rescue Remedies_2 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:48 am

Thanks for clarifying! We don't advertise on outside pages much anymore because it takes time to not only post the dogs in the first instance, but also to remove their details when they're homed and also to be mindful to update and bump their details on any outside sites/pages/forums if they're long stayers.

:thanks.gif: Many thanks for your suggestion, though! Hope you're having a wonderful time walking the dogs. :thanks.gif:
Rescue Remedies_2

Return to Suggestion Box - Make Them Here But YOU Volunteer!