Twitter videos

Deborah

Twitter videos

Post by Deborah » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:27 pm

I have just looked up how to put videos onto twitter. I could link youtube videos to it but that would require people to open a new link. The thing about twitter(and facebook) is that is very instant, and people don't spend long reading each tweet. Things need to be eye-catching so the videos would idealy need to pup up on peoples feed. There are lots of great videos on this forum, but I can't see how to get them on twitter without downloading them onto my computer, then uploading them onto twitter. It would be much easier if people who have have made videos of dogs, made a twitter account, then uploaded them adding @rescueremedies @terrierrescue @staffierescue and/or @ambullrescue so we can retweet them. It would get your videos seen more and could lead to more homing. thanks
Rescue animals are not damaged they have just experienced more in life. If they were human we would call them wise.

Tim

Re: Twitter videos

Post by Tim » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:30 am

I've now joined Twitter thumbs.gif I'm called terriertim

When posting a video do you want me to add a link to the dogs thread on the forum too, same as I do on FB ?

Tim
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/

Deborah

Re: Twitter videos

Post by Deborah » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:29 pm

Thanks Tim, when I said some people I mostly meant you because you take brilliant photos and videos. :thanks.gif: :welcome.gif: Yes please could you add a link to the forum. You will probably need to shorten the link, you can use bitley. Also, I recently realised you can add 4 photos per tweet and they take up as many characters as 1 photo.
Rescue animals are not damaged they have just experienced more in life. If they were human we would call them wise.

Return to “Websites, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram”