Birthday Surprise!

Members Lounge to discuss what you like - non-dog related!
xxlynne

Re: Birthday Surprise!

Post by xxlynne » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:43 pm

Ha ha, took me awhile to find the source of all the text messages received today...

When you are self actualised i.e .doing what you love and feel driven to do, one day is as fulfilling as the other...

Today we saved Smudge, he is now neutered, chipped and vaccinated and sleeping in Guildford waiting to meet new friends;
Today Miko spent the morning with me as my companion and is now 2nd vaxed and back in Chessington ready for his family to find him;
Today Sam had a morning out of kennels and had his booster and reminded me as if I needed to be reminded what a super terrier he is;
Today Zola spent the afternoon with me face washing me like only Zola can do and she is now in Guildford for change of scene and renewed vigor to find this hidden treasure her family;
Today Sasha was so delighted to be greeted by Chris and Linda back to Guildford and is raring to meet her friends
and Today Sherry impressed our vets with her superb sweet temperament and is now booked in for eye surgery next Thursday

Yes what else in the day of a dog rescuer:

Today Roxy a Staffie who was brought into a Cambridge Vet last night at death door had an involved op today due to pyometra (Infection of the womb) and her life was saved because we agreed to pay half of the huge bill as her owner was on a low income. She went home tonight to recover.

Today prepared the kennel spaces so Bernie & Neville; Pippa and Hughie can come into Godstone kennels Saturday morning

Today loads of emails responded to and I thank all the volunteers I had email exchange with; text exchange with

….and a sadness was there as Louis ( Damion ) was offered Peace last night having spent 15months in a cocoon of love with Debbie and Colin. His back legs went 3 days ago and it was time to say goodbye

Today 25 years ago I lost my father so sorrow there in the family

Today I thank all the volunteers who have wished me a happy birthday and reminded me of my Age! and many who knew I don’t do birthdays or holidays or Christmas and understood everyday is a joy, a trial and a triumph

Tomorrow is another glorious day...for me Broxbourne!

ActualEmmaWilde

Post by ActualEmmaWilde » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Happy Birthday Lynne!

Here is Arthur giving you his Paw!
ArthurPaw2.jpg
xxx

Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:59 pm

Wonderful video for a wonderful person, Happy Birthday Lynne :mrgreen:

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:54 am

NB Just wanted to say its because it was my 60th there was all the fuss. None of us will have to go through this again hopefully for the next 9.99 years.

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am

I'm not usually late, Lynne, but "Happy Birthday" from us all in T Wells.

sealane

Post by sealane » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Hope you had a very special birthday for a very special lady. X All our love always Lorraineand Frank. Rhona and Ted x

Return to “General Chat - Non-Dog Related”