Bruno Staffie DofB 26.11.15 Highams Park

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bruno Staffie DofB 26.11.15 Highams Park

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF0624.jpgbruno.jpg
Bruno's Story: Bruno was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Bruno is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Bruno was in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst he awaits his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF0678.jpgbruno.jpg
DSCF0605.jpgbrunoSR.jpg
DSCF0621.jpgbrunoSR.jpg
DSCF0606.jpgbronoSR.jpg
DSCF0671.jpgbruno.jpg
Bruno's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
31.12.18: Good Morning Lynne,
I hope you had a great Christmas. Sorry to contact you so soon after the holidays but we have a young neutered male Staffie in our care who hasn't been claimed and his 7 days are up.
I'm wondering if you have any space for him at your centre please?
Many thanks Rx
Bruno comes into our care on the 4th Jan 19
Bruno6.JPG
anne

Re: Bruno Staffie DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

What a lovely chap. Initially Bruno was very nervous so Charlie got him out of his kennel on a slip lead. We clipped a lead onto his collar and Bruno and I went off for a walk through the woods so he could do his toileting and get his bearings. He walks well on the lead and makes the most of his time, sniffing and investigating with his nose. Back in his kennel he jumped up for hugs so I sat down with him and was rewarded with copious kisses, face washes and cuddles. Which, of course, then made it very hard to leave him. He melts your heart and I am hoping he won't have to wait around too long for his forever home.
anne

Post by anne »

Bruno shared his walk with Ollie this morning and both boys got along famously.
anne

Post by anne »

Bruno is finding his feet and making friends. He is happy to share cuddles with anyone who may be available. thumbs.gif :biggrin.gif:
DSCF0681.jpgbruno.jpg
DSCF0675.jpgbruno.jpg
Jan Case

Re: Bruno Staffie DofB 26.11.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

I met Bruno today and fell in love. I didn’t take this little chap for a walk because it was the end of my dog walking day and I was shattered, but oh what a little sweetheart Bruno is, and desperate for a cuddle angel13.gif]
Jokav

Post by Jokav »

Bruno was my first walk of the day today - what a gorgeous boy
Loves a fuss x
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

My first walk with Bruno today. He is a bit Barky in his kennel, but is so pleased to see someone and I got a good greeting inside. We walked with Kim and little Bella and I think Bruno is a bit smitten with Bella, who was very nervous but we soon had her following Bruno. He does pull a bit but nothing unmanageable. When we came across other dogs, Bruno barked quite a bit, but he did stop when I gave him a telling off at one point. I didn't get the feeling he's nasty at all, I think he's more unsure of himself and wants to say hello at the same time. He was very keen to play with Bella but she was too timid to interact too much today. He is quite a lively and excitable dog but is a sweetie and very friendly.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
mandyandmike

Re: Bruno Staffie DofB 26.11.15 Guildford Kenns

Post by mandyandmike »

Bruno enjoyed a lovely long group walk today and he was very well behaved, only making a small bit of excited noise when a dog passed us by. He particularly seemed to enjoy walking near Pablo the terrier, both little chaps chugging along nicely! Back in his kennel I sat in his bed and he immediately jumped in next to me, he snuggled up and laid on his back offering me his belly, this little chap adores a cuddle and a fuss. When I left him he was all curled up comfy in his bed enjoying a dental stick.
Bruno in the foreground, Lotty, Sara, Rocky and Pablo
Bruno in the foreground, Lotty, Sara, Rocky and Pablo
Rosiemae173

Post by Rosiemae173 »

I didn't walk Bruno today but i did go into his kennel and sneak a cuddle. Bruno just melts my heart, he's a little softy that really deserves a loving home.
Rosiemae173

Post by Rosiemae173 »

0C492B7D-02B0-4B27-8996-047ABC3A04C7.jpeg
E1A0971B-7A14-4F2F-B238-04F84F6AE838.jpeg
C82FCA77-B3FC-40DE-ACEA-FCD608627C61.jpeg
I had a lovely walk with Bruno this afternoon, he does pull but it’s nothing that you can’t handle! Bruno did get a little bit put off by a motorbike that drove by on our walk, he did have a bark but then carried on nicely after. After that we continued on and watched a few trains go by and had a paddle in the water! He’s such a characteristic boy when he’s out on a walk, I hope he finds his forever home soon as he’s looking rather sad in his kennel bless him [cry.gif]
Last edited by Rosiemae173 on Fri 22 Feb 2019 13:53, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”