Reggie Staffie DofB 2012 Purley

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Reggie Staffie DofB 2012 Purley

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF9802.jpgreggie.jpg
Reggie's Story: Reggie's owner died, so Reggie came into care. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Reggie is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Reggie was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175: This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF9806.jpgreggie.jpg
DSCF9795.jpgreggie.jpg
DSCF9805.jpgreggie.jpg
DSCF9800.jpgreggie.jpg
Reggie's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
Adam in Broxbourne asked us to help find Reggie his new family.
Elliesmum

Re: Reggie Staffie DofB 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

What at gorgeous boy Reggie is. Walked really well alongside Ethan today, with Kim. I managed a couple of fusses with him and he is a lovely dog.
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Post by anne »

I met the delightful Reggie today. He was friendly when I entered his kennel and stood nicely while I clipped on the leads. Once out I handed the leads to one of our new walkers and Reggie behaved beautifully the whole walk. I walked with them with Sasha and Reggie noted Sasha's presence but was not really interested in her, he was very busy sniffing out all the interesting smells along the way. He then posed beautifully for his photo shoot. When asked to sit, he lay down and took his treats very gently.
DSCF9796.jpgreggie.jpg
DSCF9807.jpgreggie.jpg
DSCF9808.jpgreggie.jpg
VAL

Post by VAL »

I met and walked Reggie for the first time today. He's an enthusiastic walker but not pully. As he is new to the kennels and we'd not met before, I came armed with pieces of cheese which certainly went down well. Reggie sat and took them politely. He walked with Simon and didn't respond when we met other people with their dogs. An all round nice dog and a pleasure to walk. thumbs.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Reggie is a super little dog. He walked with Nicki, with me and Joseph today and both dogs got along well, even having little kisses. Reggie is non reactive to most things and just plods along, bless his heart. He loves a treat or two and remembers who has them 0002.gif] Reggie seems very friendly, met all dogs well and a good all rounder.
Emily111

Post by Emily111 »

On my induction today I had the pleasure of taking Reggie out. What a lovely boy he is,with all the noise and commotion in the kennels, Reggie, just stood and quietly waited his turn, no barking or jumping. He was great fun and very easy to walk,sniffing and into everything but not pulling at all. We stopped and had some fuss and treats often, which he was very keen on. He leans into you and really enjoyed the attention.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Reggie won my heart today when he travelled as my passenger - super little guy, so full of love - and boy does he love a tummy tickle xxx
3D7BF376-5B38-47F7-95FE-5382564E708E.jpeg
Come on Reggie’s home :crossfingers.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Luke came with his family today ...he has wanted to help a homeless Staffie for over a year and the time was now.

Reggie captured everyones heart and Luke turned and said I really want to help Reggie... love4.gif love4.gif

A wet freezing dark December day ...a perfect homing day I hear you say and we say YES! Perfect to get little Reggie into his new family
Sarahk

Re: Reggie Staffie DofB 2012 Purley

Post by Sarahk »

woo.gif] woo.gif] fantastic news woo.gif] woo.gif]

So happy for Reggie and his family, tummy tickles galore now Reggie boy xxx

:thanks.gif: love4.gif :thanks.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elliesmum

Re: Reggie Staffie DofB 2012 Purley

Post by Elliesmum »

Brilliant news. Reggie would have been my choice (if only). So glad this little man is in a home, thank you.
Kiss of love.gif positivo1.gif bighug.gif banana10.gif xmaskick.gif [0131.gif] snowwave.gif ball2.gif ball1.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”