Lilly Staffie DofB 06.12 Gatwick Kenns

Our smashing Staffordshire Bull Terriers and Staffie crosses available for homing!
xxlynne

Lilly Staffie DofB 06.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:17 pm

Current Status: Available
DSCF9604.jpglilly.jpg
Lilly's Story: Lilly was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a Northern council pound in August 2018. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Lilly is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Lilly is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF9611.jpglilly.jpg
DSCF9601.jpglilly.jpg
DSCF9598.jpglilly.jpg
Lilly's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
21.11.18: hi Lynne, Have you space for Lilly a staffie girl who has been with us since August 18 with no interest at all and getting depressed in the pound. Lovely with people she is said to be choosy with dogs. She is 6 years old. Kind regards Mx
Lilly came into our Rescue on the 24.11.18

anne

Re: Lilly Staffie DofB 06.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:41 am

What a gorgeous, stunning girl and very friendly too. Lilly walked very nicely on the lead for a new walker today, although she very interested in all the squirrels who were busy in the woods. She then posed beautifully for her photos. I love this girl, she will make a smashing companion.
DSCF9603.jpglilly.jpg
DSCF9615.jpglilly.jpg
DSCF9608.jpglilly.jpg

Elliesmum

Re: Lilly Staffie DofB 06.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:56 pm

I walked Lilly on Sunday. She was reacting to the dogs on either side of her run, in her kennel, but she didn't react to any on our walk. She also stood nicely while a horse passed us. Lilly is a friendly, outgoing girl who walked calmly on a loose lead, until we reached the woods, then she is on high alert for squirrels! She even walks along looking up into the trees for them 0002.gif] so I think she has a chase drive!
All in all, she was well behaved, and is an energetic, fun loving dog. She has a lovely, friendly nature and is very affectionate, rubbing herself against me for cuddles. I can definitely see her cuddled up with someone on a sofa. I won't post my photos as Anne's are so much better!
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Return to “2. STAFFIE RESCUE”