Bizzy Staffie DofB 01.01.2011 Redhill

Dogs that have found their forever home
jan&nick

Re: Bizzy Staffie DofB 2011 Gatwick Kenns

Post by jan&nick »

we took bizzy out as a spare dog to walk on sunday and wow what a friendly sweet bundle of cuddles he is - walks really nicely hard to know you have a dog on the end of the lead - lucky person who ends up with this doggie
anne

Post by anne »

Bizzy loves nothing more than to make new friends.(dog and human) Here he is making friends with Josh this morning.
anne

Post by anne »

Bizzy shared his walk with Maizie yesterday.
DSCF9399.jpgmaiziebizzy.jpg
DSCF9400.jpgmaiziebizzy.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Bizzy shared his walk with Luna this morning. Luna was quite happy to let Bizzy to cosy up to her, but she walks at quite a pace and Bizzy was working hard on his little legs to keep up with her. x

Leeanne

Post by Leeanne »

91DFC0EB-392F-4E8B-9CCA-96E1351605C3.jpeg
I took Bizzy out on Saturday and completely fell in love, he had his sparkly Christmas jumper on and looked adorable. I got lots of lovely cuddles when I went into his kennel and after our walk. He was great on the walk took everything in his stride. What a gorgeous boy. love4.gif
April111

Post by April111 »

Bizzy came home with me Friday 30th and stayed until sunday 2nd.
Everyone that knows Bizzy knows him to be a lovely little happy chap and he was all this and so much more.

Jumped straight in the car, travelled well. Once home he had a mooch around the garden and then came in the house. Very happy to stay in 'his' bed in the utility room where he could watch us in the kitchen. Absolutely no issues during the night, slept all 9 hours through without any accidents.
Bizzy has to stay on lead and wear a muzzle when out which he's fine with, he doesn't appear to have any dog aggression but is definitely people orientated.

He was happy with family members coming into the house, no aggression, straight over to them to say hi with a big Bizzy hug!

Bizzy was a little fussy with food, the girls gave me some raw food on Saturday when I went up to walk a few, which he still wasn't that bothered about. I did find him one morning wandering around the kitchen when my dad was cooking some sausages but was very good when told to get into his bed and never begged for food.

This little chap has so much character but is very easy going too and the beautiful happy Staffie smile.

I did leave him alone in the house for a couple of hours and this didn't seem to cause him any worry and the house was untouched when I returned. He did catch sight of my pet rabbits one morning and although was keen to bark at them he listened when I called him and came back into the house. I suspect given the chance he'd chase them if he could but he's so well trained I had no concerns.

Bizzy is the perfect family dog; cuddly, charming, funny, loyal, fully, trained.

Let's get Bizzy rehomed before Christmas!
Elliesmum

Re: Bizzy Staffie DofB 2011 Redhill

Post by Elliesmum »

Wonderful news, I've been waiting for this :goodluck.gif: :goodjob.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

" Bizzy is the perfect family dog; cuddly, charming, funny, loyal, fully, trained.

Let's get Bizzy rehomed before Christmas!"

rehomed before Christmas!....YES WE DID APRIl! Thank you April Bizzy was already home and now can relax and enjoy a wonderful life with you and your family.

So pleeeeaased for this wonderful boy love4.gif :havefun.gif:
RosC

Post by RosC »

Fabulous! Congratulations all, Bizzy is a lovely dog and will have an amazing family now. Welcome to the failed fosterer club April thumbs.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

How fantastic, I was hoping this might be the outcome - congratulations

Lovely to know Bizzy boy isn’t far away and will keep in touch xxx

Happy Christmas all woo.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”