In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Winnie Staffie DofB ?2010 - 15th May 2022

Post by xxlynne »

DSCF7522.jpgkaren.jpg
Heart renching message received from Hannah and Dave
winnie (2).jpg
Current Status: Homed
Winnie's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within an East London council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Winnie is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Karen was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family
DSCF7483.jpgkaren.jpg
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Karen's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
DSCF7499.jpgkaren.jpg
DSCF7495.jpgkaren.jpg
Winnie's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Dog warden Jx has asked to prepare Winnie for a new family
Karen4.JPG
Karen.jpg
KarenGucci.JPG
KarenGucci1.JPG
Karen5.JPG
Chapmania

Winnie (Karen) Staffie DofB ?2010 East London comes 24th Sept

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Karen love4.gif xx
anne

Re: Karen Staffie DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

What a little sweetheart. Karen has the cutest face, looking a bit like a French bull dog with her short nose. She takes her time, just plodding about, really no bother at all. Karen was a little nervous around the noisy kennel block but was immediately very friendly with me. She does have a little bit of a stubborn streak (bulldog?) and made it clear if she didn't want to go in a particular direction but with gentle persuasion she would follow me.
anne

Post by anne »

DSCF7480.jpgkaren.jpg
DSCF7487.jpgkaren.jpg
DSCF7489.jpgkaren.jpg
DSCF7515.jpgkaren.jpg
Judy

Post by Judy »

I met Karen for the first time today, when I entered her kennel she seemed very unsure but soon realised I was going to take her out for a walk. Karen walks at a good pace without pulling. As we were walking through the woods Karen was very interested in the squirrels chasing around and although she would have liked to chase them she still remained very manageable soon forgetting about them and walking on. When we got back to the kennels she enjoyed her sausage treats which she was very gentle in accepting. love4.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

What a doll! Bit smitten with Karen I was love4.gif lovely chunk of a girl who flung herself in my lap and gave me cuddles galore in her kennel. She's a bit tubby but this didn't stop her setting a fair pace on her walk, although she doesn't pull at all. She didn't take any notice of other dogs and seems to like sausages 0002.gif] . Lovely dog, so sorry to see her in rescue.
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
xxlynne

Re: Winnie (Karen ) Staffie DofB ?2010 Staines upon Thames

Post by xxlynne »

Hannah and David had a sleepless night last night as they were finally on countdown. As with so many of our families they have been avidly following our dogs up until the 7 day time when they could submit their homing questionnaire and discuss actual Staffies.

Winnie was the WINNER!
My new Mum and Dad everyone
My new Mum and Dad everyone
Meeting Buddy and his new family
Meeting Buddy and his new family
Karen3.JPG
Happy days
Happy days
winnie-hannah-dave

Re: Winnie (Karen) Staffie DofB ?2010 Staines

Post by winnie-hannah-dave »

Hello from Winnie and family!
Winnie has been with us for almost two weeks now, and we can't imagine life without her. She is settling in well, and we love her so much!
Here are some photos from her adventures yesterday :)
:smiley-chores002.gif:

Thank you all at Rescue Remedies

Love
Hannah Dave and Winnie
xxx
45042850_10161128222770061_4825097480167227392_n.jpg
45105889_10161128222385061_1868081899247763456_n.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Happy days xxx
0093.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
winnie-hannah-dave

Post by winnie-hannah-dave »

Greetings from Winnie (ex RR Karen)!
It's been a good month of settling into her new home now, it feels as if she's been here forever!
Lately Winnie has had an on/off dodgy stomach, suffering from urgency and pooping indoors. We initially put it down to the stress of fireworks, but has since started up again with no apparent stressors. The vets don't think anything is serious, but she has been on a chicken and rice diet with 'Canikur Dog Probiotic and Prebiotic Pro Paste' since Thursday evening and seems to be feeling a little better :crossfingers.gif: ! No more accidents but still soft orangey coloured poop. Will keep a close eye, any tips much appreciated!
Otherwise she is well! Loves to run around and explore the park (although we're getting quite out of breath trying to keep up 0028.gif ). She seems to love the autumn leaves and is happiest exploring the woods thumbs.gif .
Looking forward to the Christmas Charity walk on the 8th!
Lots of love
Winnie, Hannah and Dave
love4.gif
xxx

IMG-20181125-WA0006.jpg

IMG_20181122_222855_345.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”