Rjackson

Re: Bruce Staffie DofB 15.03.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by Rjackson »

E7467070-4738-4C41-94FF-D9D4D89B968D.jpeg
[0128.gif]
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Bruce is such a dinky little boy and such a sweetie. He can be nervous and we are just building his confidence up at the moment and will need an experienced Staffie owner. However just to say is his sooooo gorgeous.

Played fine the treat today in the paddock and it is safe to say Bruce will be becoming a search and rescue doggie anytime soon.

0028.gif
:smiley-bounce016.gi:
C8C83BC2-EE90-451E-A8FD-059008484322.jpeg
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

I had a calm, enjoyable walk with Bruce today with Missy as our walking partner.
Missy is a beautiful, gentle soul.
She gives off such relaxed vibes that we “use her” to walk with our dogs that need a kind pal to be with.
Today, it was darling Bruce who needed Missy’s Magic.
Sadly, diddy Bruce finds kennel life so very stressful so I tagged along with Missy and her walker for a chilled walk down by the river.
As usual, Missy was so good with Bruce. Not intrusive with her being there, but just being there and close enough for Bruce to feel her kind calmness.
Maternal, magical Missy is fabulous and Bruce certainly seemed to enjoy her company walking parallel with her love4.gif
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

I had my first walk with little Bruce today and what a good boy he was too. In the kennel he seemed quite subdued and sad but he was easy to take his coat off and harness/muzzle and walked out so calmly. Walking him was a dream, he is so light on the lead, never pulling at all and he walked so calmly with kennel mates Luna and Simon. Once we got moving along he did seem to cheer up a bit, his tail went up and he trotted along. Back at the kennels he seemed much brighter and happier and he definitely engaged with me more, enjoying some cuddles and some treats. Bruce is a sweet, calm, diddy little boy with such a pretty face and lovely eyes, he seems a bit shy at first until he gets to know you, a sensitive little soul I think. angel13.gif]
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

I have walked Bruce a couple of times now and I think he`s lovely and I can`t believe he is still waiting for his home. We had a lovely quiet peaceful walk through the woods the other day, just the two of us bimbling along, he is so well behaved and just trots along with you. He is a sensitive little soul and I think he is struggling in kennels, he has lost weight and seems sad, but I know there is a happy little typical staffy in there, he just needs a home life to bring it out in him. angel13.gif]
jackierollinson

Post by jackierollinson »

My first meeting/walk with Bruce this morning. I thought I’d take time to meet him from outside front and back of his kennel/home. We bonded over treats as I got to know this gentle sole. It took just a few minutes before I was in his kennel being greeted by loving licks and cuddles. I easily harnessed him then we were off out exploring. Bruce enthusiastically walked past other dogs eager to stretch his legs. Hopefully it won’t be long before this special little boy with a big heart gets his forever home. love4.gif
JennyW

Post by JennyW »

Bruce is such a sweetie and desperately needs a home of his own. We had a lovely day trip today out to a National Trust property and then home for a bit of lunch and cuddles!

Bruce is a doodle to harness and is so easy on the lead. He happily strolled past other on lead dogs too. He’s very smart - we stopped on a bench for cuddles and after that he decided every bench meant the opportunity to ask for a rest and cuddles lol.gif !

He was a delight in the home and waited on the floor while we ate. Once invited again he hopped onto the sofa and was snoring away. He desperately didn’t want to go back and pretended to be asleep with his harness and leads on crying1.gif] !

See you soon Bruce-y!
7E324207-4D1E-4E49-93A6-8FFE2F4E37C8.jpeg
5A0211B7-48B9-408D-8440-1F9E92C0FC47.jpeg
ektaylor

Post by ektaylor »

This boy is superb!

I love him to pieces and is a real pocket-sized Staffie. He is only little but has lost quite a bit of weight in kennels due to the stressful nature of kennel life.

I took him for some muzzle* free time in the paddock today and he just cuddled up into me between my legs and I gave him the biggest cuddle ever. I can't wait for him to find his forever home that will take it really slowly with him, allowing him plenty of time to settle in to what we consider 'normal' life, but for them can be very over whelming.

*Bruce is getting better at putting on his muzzle and it isn't any hassle at all, he just wants to be out and about. Please don't be put off by a muzzled dog, Bruce is LOVELY and so AFFECTIONATE, that it amazes me that he is still here!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”