Marshall Staffie x DofB 12.12.16 Frimley Green

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
rouge07

Re: Marshall Staffie x DofB 12.12.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by rouge07 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:05 pm

Well his going to be a proud handsome boy .

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:49 pm

I had the pleasure of walking Marshall today. He is an amazing boy which makes it the more harder to understand the need for his dreadful past treatment. Marshall was a little bouncy in his kennel but that was because he was so pleased to see me and to find out that he was going out for a walk. Once out of his kennel, he immediately calmed down and walked like a dream. I was expecting him to be a bit of a puller but he was anything but. The paddock was free so we went in there first. Marshall was quite happy to have a run round and have a bit of a sniff. We played ball for a while and then he found a kong to play with. He enjoyed going on our woodland walk and then in the Poets Hut for cuddles and a bit of time to relax. We set off again and Marshall was a good boy with passing traffic, crossing the road and passing other people and dogs. He is a very laid back boy. Marshall has excellent manners and will sit and stay and take treats very gently. This boy deserves the chance of a new start in a home where he will be loved and cherished. I hope Marshall isn't waiting too long. Love him love4.gif xx
20180909_131248.jpg
20180909_132249.jpg
Attachments
20180909_132255.jpg

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:11 pm

What a stunner! Fiona and I met Marshall today and he is a gorgeous boy. He walked so well, didn't pull and wasn't at all phased by the two passing horses. He gently leaned into me for reassurance and strokes and then happily went on his way. He does a great 'sit' and gives you his paw. He loves sausages and once he knows you have them will stop and offer you a paw without you even having to ask for it! A total pleasure to walk. He has a great temperament, calm and chilled when out and about and when returned to the kennels walked through like a true gent. I hope he flies out of kennel life soon. X love4.gif

RosC

Post by RosC » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:30 am

Marshall is a stunning boy. It is so good to see him putting on weight gradually, he looks so much healthier than when he arrived. He has an amazing temperament and is so friendly and playful but walks along without pulling on the lead. Being such a well behaved dog I took him for a walk with a potential volunteer and she thought he was lovely.

natdugdale

Post by natdugdale » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:35 am

I've walked this sweet boy a few times now and he strikes me as a very sensible, gentle young man with a big heart. I bet he will be a real stunner when he has filled out, too!
Most of the videos used in the compilation below are from my most recent walk with him which ended in a visit to the paddock. He was comfortable enough to press up against me, before having a snooze on the grass. I ended up staying there with him for a good 20 minutes as it was so nice to see him decompress and relax in my company. What a lovely boy - one of those I would definitely scoop up without a second thought if I were able!

Good luck finding your forever home Marshall! I hope it will erase all the neglect you've experienced in the past angel13.gif] love4.gif

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Volunteer as a walker with us! --> http://www.rescueremedies.co.uk/walking/
I also post photos of the RR dogs on my instagram @rad_nat :)

Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:25 am

So Marshall arrived at his new kennels and I'm stunned by what a striking boy he is .I took him straight out of the van and round to the paddock area.
He was happy to follow, no sadness or nerves to him just trusted that we were going some where nice , What a loving boy ! He happily leans into your leg for affection and comfort .Hes a tall boy and loved stretching his long legs and thoroughly enjoyed our tennis ball session.Theres a young gentleness to him when hes responding to you and taking treats.
He happily let me take the tennis balls off him , no edge to him at all , even though we had only just met he trusted immediately .
Sadly our time was up but I look forward to spending time with this special boy again.

CarolynRob

Re: Marshall Staffie x DofB 12.12.16 Guildford Kenns

Post by CarolynRob » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:25 am

Natdugdale What a beautiful video of Marshall. Made me cry as I was involved in his rescue to the lovely Lynne. Cant believe hes still waiting. Perfect boy in every way. Thank you to Lynne and her amazing volunteers for all their love and care for this precious boy. xx

ektaylor

Post by ektaylor » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:12 pm

I have walked Marshall once in the past and went into his kennel today to give him some TLC!

He really is a lovely boy. After being a bit excited and jumping up to say hello to me, he then flopped onto his back for tummy rubs. We then played with his blue bone toy for a little while before he curled up into his bed, bless him!

Marshall is gorgeous and only young. He really deserves to have a family who are going to love him up and take good care of him.

FranB

Post by FranB » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:42 pm

I had a lovely amble with Marshall on Tuesday, he is such an affectionate boy. It was a nice warm day and all he wanted to do was have a nice lay down on the grass and a sun bathe. Yes he was energetic in the kennels when I went in, but we had never met before and I felt very comfortable with him, he jumped up a couple of times and then lay down for belly rubs. After all he has been through he is an amazing boy to still be so friendly and loving. smiley-sad010.gif

Luella

Marshall Staffie x DofB 12.12.16 Frimley Green

Post by Luella » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:57 pm

Has Marshall been homed. No homing details/pictures

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”