Bella & Beau Staffies DoB 2006 & 22.10.09 South Petherton Somerset

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bella & Beau Staffies DoB 2006 & 22.10.09 South Petherton Somerset

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF6297.jpgbeau bellaa.jpg
Bella & Beau's Story: Bella and Beau were found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a SW London council pound. Rescue Remedies offered Rescue places saving their lives. Bella and Beau are neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Bella and Beau are in Egham with their new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
Beau
Beau
Bella
Bella

BellaBeau83.JPG
Beau
Beau
Bella
Bella
Bella & Beau's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
The dog wardens in SW London have asked us to help Bella & Beau.
KateM17

Re: Bella & Beau Staffies DofB 2006:22.10.09 Gatwick Kenns

Post by KateM17 »

Fiona and I took newbies Bella and Beau out for a walk on Sunday. Both were easy to harness and were keen to get on their way. First it was some paddock time. This lovely pair of staffies are so bonded, they play together, sniff together and are very loving. Someone, somewhere is going to be very lucky to welcome this gorgeous duo into their home! Double the staffie love........ I was pleasantly surprised when Bella decided to hop into the paddling pool and have a good ole soak in the cold water! It was a hot day so she decided to cool off and get right in there! A really lovely pair of dogs! After their paddock time, we wondered around the woodland walk, no pulling just a gentle stroll, both were curious and keen to take in the smells of the surrounding woodland. Both love sausages!
Bo and Belle.jpg
Belle in the paddling pool.jpg
Belle in the paddling pool 2.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

C3CAB7E8-434E-437B-B999-A9FB650DF96A.jpg
722F1A7A-0120-434E-8DE0-FF102F2BCC33.jpg
77E83D28-B6B6-4DE8-97C3-4FEA4A1F90A8.jpg
6BC0E7AF-4167-4E55-83B7-BEAEB3CA2A65.jpg
5A719B25-52F2-4031-9567-47A7FB64399B.jpg
4A524F2C-4E64-4E30-909C-7D55C7112BC7.jpg
Geoff and I had the absolute pleasure of walking these two yesterday. They are dream doggies!! Really easy to harness and walk. No pulling. Lovely manners. Belle looks the older of the two with a sprinkling of grey around her muzzle, they are very in tune with each other, Beau quite likes to take the lead where there is not enough space for the two to walk side by side, but both have to sniff the same spot in case one has missed something! We went for a little paddock time after, both were happy to have cuddles and chase after balls and Belle had another nice splash in the paddling pool. These two are so easy, lovely temperaments. When it was time to go back it was very sad because Belle was really reluctant to go back in their kennel, and they both made it quite plain they did not want us to leave. We left them with two chicken chews, but it does tug at your heart when they are so sad to see you go. Really lovely pair.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Leeanne and I walked these two beauties yesterday. Lovely greeting and very easy to harness. We had a lovely walk in the woods, lots of sniffing and interest in their surroundings. No issues passing other dogs, they are so in tune with one another it is wonderful to see. It was so sad coming back to the kennel poor Belle did not want to go back in, it broke our hearts to see how upset Belle was. Please consider these two sweet dogs for their forever home, they would make wonderful companions :crossfingers.gif:
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Walked beautiful Belle and Beau today. These two are so easy, friendly, gentle little dogs and they hate having to go back in their kennel after their walk. We are all hoping that the right person sees them soon and takes them back to their very own home xxx
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Leeanne and I took these adorable duo out, they do not take any notice of the dogs when passing them in the kennel. They are so easy to walk and in tune with each other. We have fallen for these two, they would complete a family, they so deserve their own sofa :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Eleanor and I took these two adorable sweethearts out. Belle is much better now her wound is healing. They are so in tune with each other, they both walk really well together, and very well behaved passing other dogs. These two have a wonderful disposition, they would thrive in the right home. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

walked this terrific twosome again on sunday and they never disappoint a lovely greeting when you first go in their kennel and so excited to be going out they walk so nicely together never a cross wordxxx bark between them two dogs really in sync with each other and after a nice walk they enjoyed a bit of paddock time hard putting these two back they enjoy being out so much
P1010874.JPG
P1010875.JPG
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I had the great joy of walking the lovely Beau and Bella on Tuesday. These two are so easy to harness and walk. We still can’t tempt them with our little gravy bone biscuits, I may have to try sausage at some point! It was very hot on Tuesday and we went down to the river twice so these two could have a drink and a splash around. It is always a pleasure to walk them. Whoever adopts them is going to have a lovely time xxx
John

Post by John »

I found myself down at Gatwick yesterday (transporting Ziggy and Charlie bear to Foster) and couldn't resist meeting up again with Bella and Beau.What a lovely couple of dogs these are. They were quite excited in the kennels to be going out. Bella is the more vocal of the two and they really are happy in each other's company. We went into the paddock where they had a good old tug on a football especially Bella.
I perched myself on the swing seat and in their own time they both came up for a cuddle. What a great way to spend half an hour!!
These two will make someone very happy.
Bella on swing chair
Bella on swing chair

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”