Nobby Staffiex EBT DofB 06.07 Guildford Kenns

Staffierescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
xxlynne

Nobby Staffiex EBT DofB 06.07 Guildford Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:54 pm

Current Status: Available
Nobby68.JPG
Nobby's Story: Nobby and Lexi another Staffie were taken into Social Services as their owner had a new baby and wasn't coping with the baby let alone her 2 dogs. Nobby had been previously as Street/ Homeless person's dog; Lexi joined later. The owner has now agreed to sign over the dogs : Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Nobby is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Nobby had 5 teeth out and a lump removed from his front leg. He is now just turned 11 years old but other than his grey muzzle you wouldn't think so! Lovely boy is now in boarding kennels nr Guildford

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Nobby's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Nobby48.JPG
Nobby67.JPG
Nobby47.JPG
Nobby's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Social Services Can you help Nobby: Nobby – approx 8-9 years, no health issues, not neutered and is vaccinated (again trying to get hold of vac card) – they said that he can cause damages to beds, he sounds distressed. I think that he was living with his owner his entire life (including some time being street homeless) and that he misses her very much, I feel very sad for him. 'Apparently' he can be 'aggressive' towards some other dogs but in what context unsure. However he is not aggressive with Lexi but tries to mate with her, hence they are separated.

Sarahk

Re: Nobby Staffie DofB 06.07 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:58 pm

Very very taken with this boy, Nobby is just gorgeous love4.gif
DSC05868.JPG
DSC05854.JPG
DSC05859.JPG
DSC05875.JPG
love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

Lovely lad, we had a nice walk and then he met Charlie too and I got to take some pictures, ooops,quite a few pictures in fact, LOVE HIM XXXXX
DSC05850.JPG
DSC05851.JPG
DSC05853.JPG
DSC05855.JPG
DSC05857.JPG
DSC05858.JPG
DSC05860.JPG
DSC05861.JPG
DSC05863.JPG
DSC05867.JPG
DSC05870.JPG
DSC05872.JPG
DSC05873.JPG
DSC05862.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Sarahk

Re: Nobby Staffiex EBT DofB 06.07 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Nobby enjoyed his walk with Lexi on Friday love4.gif
P7065120.JPG
lovely and relaxed xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

lucyloo

Re: Nobby Staffiex EBT DofB 06.07 Guildford Kenns

Post by lucyloo » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:27 pm

I fell in love with Nobby today, well who wouldn't? He's such a happy waggy boy, he actually smiles. We had a lovely walk, and he was so pleased to see his old girlfriend Lexi, he did a commando crawl towards her on the grass with his tail wagging furiously. They had a little embrace and then he was happy to carry on his merry way. He was happy to walk alongside Luke for a bit and seemed very sad when Luke headed off on a different path.He obviously loves doggie company.

Back at kennels I kept finding excuses to go and visit him in his kennel, where I sat in his bed and was smothered in kisses. He's very small and compact, just the perfect package really.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

lucyloo

Post by lucyloo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:07 am

Nobby has come to stay for the weekend.
It was a long trip home, almost an hour with the traffic. Nobby was quiet as a mouse in the back behind the dog guard. Sometimes sitting up and looking around, but often I couldn't see him, so he must have been laying down.
We did our usual routine of meeting my girls and straight out for a walk, which was all fine (they were rolling their eyes in despair, at yet another dog that mummy has brought home !)
Back to the house and explored the garden on the lead, then inside, sorted his bed out and he made himself quite at home. We had another stroll in the evening, where he would have loved to chase the rabbits, and there were so many interesting smells.
At bedtime, I closed the bifold doors up, and he encountered the splitting image of himself in the glass, which he gave a good telling off 0002.gif]
He went into his bed happily, and gave me his special quizzical, sad face as I went upstairs, but not a peep out of him; and the same look greeted me when I came down this morning.
What a pleasure it is to have this boy in the home. He's so cheerful and has plenty of energy, combined with a calm gentle nature.

lucyloo

Post by lucyloo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:14 am

IMG_20180714_085811267_PORTRAIT~2-932x590.jpg
IMG_20180714_082528053_PORTRAIT~2-911x635.jpg
IMG_20180714_082545251_PORTRAIT~3-666x657.jpg

lucyloo

Post by lucyloo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:24 am

Richi was out washing the car, and Nobby was missing him love4.gif

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Thanks for giving this older boy a foster break love4.gif 0093.gif lovely photos :goodjob.gif:

lucyloo

Post by lucyloo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:25 pm

Hello peeps, look at me on my dusk walk with May. I ignore her mostly, as she's not my type, but I will run around with her a little bit on walks. She flushes the rabbits out of the long grass, and I nearly catch them, giving mum rope burns on her hands, but it's great fun.

Return to “2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”