Kaiser Staffie DofB 13.10.12 Basingstoke

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Kaiser Staffie DofB 13.10.12 Basingstoke

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Kaiser8.jpg
Kaiser's Story : Kaiser grew up around children. He unfortunately has misjudged children twice: 2 years ago caught a child on the sofa & in mid-June 2018, he bit a child when it was false feeding him. Social Services insisted on a destruction policy if he wasn't passed on. No one would help him with a 'bite history'. Our friends at Safe & Sound alerted us, and Homeless Hounds volunteered to transport the next day on 11.06.2018. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Kaiser is neutered; chipped and now fully vaccinated. Kaiser was in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst awaiting his new family.

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Kaiser's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Kaiser3.jpg
Kaiser7.jpg
Kaiser4.jpg
Kaiser's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 10.08.18: Hi Lynne,

Kaiser will be arriving tomorrow, Monday 11th. A volunteer from Homeless Hounds is bringing him down, so it's a real collective effort.
Kiaser.JPG

Owner is extremely relieved, he has been distraught since Social Services ordered Kaiser's destruction and in tears. Kaiser is neutered but has not been vaccinated since he had his initial puppy vaccs. He is chipped but owner doesn't have paperwork or know the number. Doesn't sound like he has seen a vet in a good while. No known health issues. Owner believes that was where he was chipped. I have asked him to send a sign over letter with Kaiser confirming that he is relinquishing ownership.
Angi S&S
xxlynne

Re: Kaiser Staffie DofB 13.10.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Kaiser arrived today eventually.... Liam & Kelly volunteered to bring kaiser into safety. They collected him early this morning then travelled from Manchester ...it took them 10 hours one way and then after 30 mins rest they got back in their car to headback home...hopefully traffic will be kind to them.. Kaiser is safe

Kaiser1 (1).JPG
Kaiser1 (2).JPG
Angi

Post by Angi »

Pictures from Liam

anne

Post by anne »

WOW Kaiser has landed! Kaiser was understandably a bit nervous when I went to say hello this morning. He took a little bit of time to get to know Louise and I before he was ready for the harness to be put. He walked out without bothering about the other dogs shouting and once out he was much happier, ready for his walk. While Kaiser walked with Louise, I walked with them, with Zoey. Kaiser was relaxed with Zoey, sharing sniffs. Kaiser's real passion is playing ball in the paddock. I left him happily playing with Louise. They were having a wonderful time.
DSCF4421.jpgkaiserzoey.jpg
DSCF4423.jpgkaiserzoey.jpg
DSCF4424.jpgkaiserzoey.jpg
DSCF4429.jpgkaiser.jpg
DSCF4432.jpgkaiser.jpg
DSCF4433.jpgkaiser.jpg
DSCF4435.jpgkaiser.jpg
DSCF4443.jpgkaiser.jpg
DSCF4444.jpgkaiser.jpg
DSCF4447.jpgkaiser.jpg
DSCF4449.jpgkaiser.jpg
DSCF4453.jpgkaiser.jpg
DSCF4459.jpgkaiser.jpg
DSCF4461.jpgkaiser.jpg
coffeepot12

Post by coffeepot12 »

Kaiser and I had a lovely walk on Sunday. He was very patient whilst I had to try a couple of harnesses to get one that fitted. It was easy to put it on, and he was very relaxed leaving the kennels.

He walked really well on the lead, stopping to sniff the surroundings. When we reached the stream he enjoyed getting in the water to cool off and having a drink, before we finished our circuit of the woods.
kaiser-2.jpg
Stu

Post by Stu »

I have walked with Kaiser a lot recently and he is particularly good with new walkers because he is so easy to manage and very friendly. He is very respectful of other dogs and happily trots alongside Missie and although reluctant at first is now happy to bathe in the stream with her.
anne

Post by anne »

Kaiser happily shared his walk with Tia this morning. He is such a stunning and friendly boy.
DSCF4768.jpgkaiser.jpg
Jojo18

Re: Kaiser Staffie DofB 13.10.12 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojo18 »

Oh Kaiser is such a happy chap ! He walked closely with Jethro , following him , wagging his tail, jumping in the water as Jethro exited.
if Jethro sped up so did Kaiser he didn't want to be parted from his new friend .
we finished the walk with a tennis ball play in his kennel, Kaiser loves playing and presented me with those sad eyes when our time was up!!
such a fantastic boy, hope he doesn't wait long .
FranB

Post by FranB »

Kaiser is a totally gorgeous hound. He is surprisingly nimble for such a chunky boy. When we set off I thought I had better take it easy and not let him overheat. However, he was not going to let that happen and was in the river at every opportunity. Such a happy chap. He was a total pleasure to walk. love4.gif
94650DFC-A3EF-4C89-92E9-BB3627ADBC81.jpeg
BE31BAAA-E1F8-46FF-8151-4993B6975C65.jpeg
0C18B1AC-D22C-47B0-9A56-7A88839C0A91.jpeg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Kaiser what an absolute dream. Enter his kennel you get a fantastic welcome very waggy tail and the biggest smile. Out he loves to keep quite a pace keep me on my toes. Everyone knows i love a red staffie who is normally a bit on the overweight side!! The low-fat treats are in use. Kaiser is just gorgeous he loved dipping in the river and could not help cuddling him every available moment. Can't wait to see him again beautiful handsome boy. Got my heart already added love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”