Skye Staffie x DofB 04.10 South Croydon

Dogs that have found their forever home
jonandsarah

Re: Skye Staffie x DofB 04.10 Gatwick Kenns

Post by jonandsarah »

We walked Skye on Saturday, and she was raring to go! She was very excited in the kennel, but once out she walked well, although was keen to investigate lots of smells. Getting her back in was a challenge for me, I'll admit, she really didn't want to stay put and she cleverly had her paw levered around the kennel gate. After a bit of a wrestle and a bump to my head in trying to get the gate closed, I finally got her in! All in a day's walking. So just watch out in case she tries any escape acts! She's lovely though.
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

skye is a bit of an all round superstar - easy to walk / great temperament / always seems happy / she will make a great companion or family dog

P1010761.JPG

P1010760.JPG
Judy

Post by Judy »

What a gorgeous welcome from Skye this afternoon, she was just so pleased and excited to be going out. She is so very easy to take out and in the kennel block ignoring other dogs barking at her. Despite her keeness to get going she soon settles down and walks at a good pace. She really is such a joy and will make a wonderful companion, she deserves to be settled in her own home. Heart fill with love.gif]
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Skye was my first walk of the day, what a lovely greeting from Skye, she is very easy to harness, and ignored the other dogs when walking out of the kennels. She settles really well on her walk, she takes a great interest in her surrounding, she spotted several squirrels. We passed a couple of dogs no reaction at all. She responds well to commands. She is such a lovely dog please consider Skye for her forever home. angel13.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

Another lovely walk with Skye this afternoon, it was very hot so we tried to keep in the shade most of the time. We passed a garden where a German Shepherd was barking and looking quite threatening but gorgeous Skye did not take any notice, she just looked and carried on her way. She is such a pleasure to be with and is great company, she lifts my spirits every time we go out for a walk. love4.gif
Judy

Post by Judy »

When I got to Skye's kennel this afternoon she was quietly lying on her bed but as soon as she saw me she immediately greeted me with a very waggy tail and I'm sure also with a smile. Before we left this lovely girl stopped and looked at me, she needed a cuddle and some tlc which I was only too delighted to give her, once we had our moment Skye was then happy to carry on her way. I just love this girl and whoever offers her a forever home will certainly be a lucky person. Heart fill with love.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

Another very hot walk today. I took Skye to the stream to cool off, she wasn't overly bothered but did have a bit of a paddle and then wanted to get on with her walk. Skye did enjoy a bit of a roll and wriggle around on her back which she has done on previous occasions. She is such a lovely girl. Kiss of love.gif
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

jan walked the very adorable skye yesterday - she is so excited to see you when you first go in and one of the easiest walks you could ever get such a lovely dog who we both hope is noticed and homed v soon
P1010769.JPG
Judy

Post by Judy »

As soon as I arrived at Skye's kennel she picked up her ball and raced around her kennel in excitement. Despite the excitement she was a good girl and walked at a sensible pace. Whilst out we came face to face with a cat, both Skye and the cat stood still staring at each other, then the cat decided to creep through a nearby fence, Skye was such a good girl and wasn't desperate to chase, she poked her nose through the fence and then decided to carry on her way. When we got back to her kennel, she sat and waited patiently for her treats. Such a well behaved girl. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Leeanne

Post by Leeanne »

I took Skye out on Saturday, had a lovely greeting from her. Skye was keen to get out and after our fast exit from the kennels she then enjoyed a nice stroll through the woods. Skye was keen to show off her sit for a treat. What a lovely girl, she will make one lucky family complete love4.gif
E7DBAEBC-8D58-4941-8C61-1D42196DD473.jpeg
CA02EE30-45A0-41A7-BF2B-A985F8FFFD3E.jpeg
B22AD0AC-565F-4CB4-86EB-08E11CF75428.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”