Carly Staffie Pair DofB 2014 Westerham

Dogs that have found their forever home
JennyW

Re: Shola Carly Bonded pair Staffie DofB 2005/14 Guildford Kenns

Post by JennyW »

Shola and Carly came on an overnight mini break and what a great time they’ve had. So it all started with a walk in the rain which they weren’t too impressed about because it resulted in lots of mud so into the shower they went. They were both great just stood there and then enjoyed a good rub down. Next up the girls started to play, Shola (black) loves rolling around on the floor you really wouldn’t think she was 13! While Carly (tan) trots around so proud of her fish and tennis ball - she didn’t even let go of them when she went to sleep. This was all followed by lots of snoozing which these two really need after everything they’ve been through smiley-sad010.gif.
D5970CDD-3175-4228-A8A0-64733EF4F759.jpeg
D1854EF1-62DB-4494-A7B4-BBE378F4E38B.jpeg
43641A79-F520-4E1D-BF08-85E4C4A1AB77.jpeg
These two are so chilled and funny they really would be perfect for anyone. They love walks, lie down in the car, can easily be walked by one person angel13.gif] (s). Come on Shola and Carly’s forever home :goodluck.gif:.
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Love this pair of tiny girls. I reckon that life would never be dull with his pair at home. They are quite stressed in kennels, and deserve so much more.

Shola is an older girl, but she is so full of beans. I started recording this after she'd been playing with the boomer ball for over 10 mins.

lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

There's certainly nothing "old" about older girl Shola. Plenty of life in her that for sure, look at her run :-) . Oh my word, if you have room for a dog, you have room for this pair. They are joined at the hip anyway, and both so tiny. I bet the two of them together weigh less than some of our staffies. I desperately wish that I could take them home, but 4 bitches? Hmmn

LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Myself and Mandy walked the divine duo on Saturday, this two love each so much and it is lovely to see them have shoulder rubs and a gentle kisses as the walk along (its usually Carly giving Shola the gentle kiss).
Watching Mandy for the treats
Watching Mandy for the treats
We walked to Losley and they both have a nice pace ..... and myself and Mandy found it very different to not be thinking about distance between dogs. Shola makes little piggy staffie noises and Carly just smiles constantly.
The divine duo
The divine duo
pits

Post by pits »

It was great to meet these two today with fellow volunteer Mel. Carly loved cuddles from me and Shola is very sweet. As you can see a ladybird landed on Shola's head at one point, I take this as a sign of good luck.
shocarlsmall.jpg
Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

These two are wonderful, full of life and keen to explore their world. Both are friendly and love attention, mum loves a boomer ball and daughter loves a tennis ball! They love a walk and a good stiff along the way and appear not to show much interest in other passing dogs. It would be great if they could get a home soon as it’s tough for the older dogs in kennels through the winter. love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
Kate and Madeline

Re: Shola Carly Bonded pair Staffie DofB 2005/14 Brockley SE London Foster

Post by Kate and Madeline »

We have had the girls for a day on a two week break. They are kind, good natured and fun to walk. For a 13 year old Shola has a zest for life - she dragged a huge branch along the floor on a walk. Carly is cute and attached to her ball almost like a comforter. She is enjoying relaxing and feeding up!
AC60C7E5-6E32-4EB4-A80C-A2F0543971C5.jpeg
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

So pleased they are in foster thumbs.gif They look so at home love4.gif
Kate and Madeline

Post by Kate and Madeline »

We have had the girls in foster for a week now. They sleep in the bedroom in their own bed. House training came back to them within a couple of days. The more familiar they are with their routine the more content they are - and we have started to leave them for up to 2 hours. They are easy to walk and have met all dogs nicely - Shola has a polite sniff and moves on where as Carly may want to play. Shola seems to be very or totally deaf so though she could be off lead it has to be in a secure area and she then watches where you go. Carly wants to chase birds and squirrels and really enjoys walks. We are feeding them (Carly especially) up and I have never seen a dog eat like every meal is her last - she loves food and is on 3 meals a day. Both dogs are very loving and enjoy a cuddle on the sofa.
Their relationship is very sweet - not a cross word. Really lovely dogs.
58A90F37-6167-4DF7-82A2-D01FD40EE4EA.jpeg
11F91186-6159-44CD-952C-18DEE34F09F4.jpeg
75F78AB8-2107-441F-B342-D58EB6B32D19.jpeg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

A lovely update on the girls, they are a beautiful pair, thank you for fostering them. :goodjob.gif: love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”