Gilbert & Snowy Staffie DoB 02.08.07 Chesterfield

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jan Case

Gilly Staffie 02.08.07 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I had the absolute joy of walking this gorgeous pair on Tuesday. They were full of energy so we went to the paddock first to let them run around off lead and have some fun, Snowy was very keen to give cuddles and licks as usual. Then off we set for a nice long walk. These two are simply delightful Staffies, well mannered, friendly, loving and energetic. Whoever adopts them is going to have a lot of fun xxx
JennyW

Post by JennyW »

Welcome to Guildford! These two are such a fun loving cuddly pair!

They are great on the lead (once we’ve got over the sheer excitement of walkies time 0002.gif]). They adore each other too which is lovely to see.

An all round lovely pair of Staffies love4.gif!

P.S. Snowy (smaller) does an amazing sit meanwhile Gilly tumbles to floor (seems to think sit is lie down 0002.gif] )!
JennyW

Post by JennyW »

We’ve had an excellent weekend of walks and a morning out with the ever funny Snowy and Gilly.

These two love their walks and both are more than up for longish ones - Gilly may be 11 but he cruises around at about half his age (at least)! They can be pully on the lead at first but this soon dies down and it’s just pent up energy and excitment - very manageable.

They are cheeky but in a very lovable way. When one isn’t being cheeky the other one is 0002.gif] ! Gilly, normally the cheeky one, is like a dream in the car whilst Snowy is tieing herself up in knots doing loop the loop with the leads and seatbelts and sitting on top of Gilly.

Both met lots of people beautifully on our morning out today, including older couples and a toddler. Both stayed on the floor loving the attention love4.gif. After our walk we stopped for a coffee and they were both great - occasionally Snowy would check in for fuss (she loves fuss) and Gilly would just lie down wagging his tail occasionally getting excited by the frisbee in the background but who could blame him.

These two do make us laugh so much. They’ve got a lot of love to give love4.gif.
JennyW

Post by JennyW »

Photos!
E5D815E8-DB23-42E9-B63D-8AA7D79816A2.jpeg
87B4C7F2-8934-4BE2-9C7C-490AD05D9818.jpeg
CF680F4B-111E-4FBF-AD87-7EFB5EC23DA1.jpeg
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Myself and Nurse Flo thought it was time we enjoyed a pairs walk , As it's been a while since
We had such a bundle of duo happiness at Guildford , Snowy and Gilly do not disappoint!
They are so excited on meeting but calmed very quickly for harnessing and we were off .
The are steam trains out of kennels only eager to explore the surroundings , then they settle into a comfortable pace .Tails wagging continuously, smiley faces you can't help but smile back these two are such a delight !!
The walk closely together but also happy to part they really make the most of their time out of kennels.
Gilly met an offlead lurcher who bounded over heading straight for him , a little sniff hello and we continued on our walk .
Such lovely dogs I'd take them home in a heartbeat !
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

We are so delighted that Gilly and Snowy have returned to Gatwick. The only thing that would give us more pleasure would be to hear they had been rehomed! These two are simply gorgeous and I don't understand why some lucky adopter hasn’t noticed them and snapped them up. They are very friendly, very happy and very smiley! Gilly can pull a bit on the lead to begin with because he is bursting with energy, so we took them to the paddock first to see if they wanted to run around a bit, but really they just wanted fussing and cuddles, so we had five minutes of licks and cuddles and belly rubs then set off on a lovely walk. They showed us that they wanted to go down to the stream so we went and had a splash around, and then back for another play ( cuddles!!!) in the paddock. These two are delightful, real sweethearts. Xxxxx
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Whatever the lovely kennel girls are putting in this delighful pairs water - I want some please!! I would never, ever have put their ages at 8 and 11. Both very sprightly, energetic dogs, both very loving and cheeky. Watching these two in the paddock lifts your spirits, they’re a happy go lucky pair. Walking these to will use muscles in your arms you didn’t even know you had.....am sure my bingo wings are already smaller 0002.gif]. Both dogs can and do listen to uh uh when they pull....they just forget again 20 seconds later :dog_running-186.gif:. Delighful pair - pleasure to spend time with. Xx.
A171D389-7CF7-4434-A0BA-06747B319177.jpeg
F87F2067-7CAC-4875-A60B-6522A142CE58.jpeg
75273914-A68C-40F3-BC34-34431617EE26.jpeg
5FF37DD5-E3EE-44B2-9636-9471FE4C825D.jpeg
F43C1A55-B4EE-4F05-8DEA-79D041CA427A.jpeg
F411471F-B30D-4937-A6F8-863747ABF8F4.jpeg
02E63445-0357-42BD-99B8-A87DA1D4D2E6.jpeg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Where you sniff I sniff !!! Snowy & Gilly on their walk yesterday :D
P9145974.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

I honestly think these two are a great advert for growing old disgracefully 0002.gif]. They both pulled to start, but I really can’t knock them for that - to be 11yrs old and still have all of that enthusiasm - all I can say is wow!! They are not unruly dogs - exuberant yes - they walk well on the lead - they just pull but they are not all over the place. We went to the poets hut - both dogs showed just how calm and relaxed they can be. Snowy jumped on my lap, Gilly went in the dog bed. Sat in there for 5 minutes - neither dog unsettled or wanting to get going. Enjoyed my time with the dynamic duo - honestly lifts my spirits seeing two such happy staffies.xxx.
Gilly wasn’t at all interested in having a drink until snowy had one.....
Gilly wasn’t at all interested in having a drink until snowy had one.....
anne

Post by anne »

Louise and I took Snowy and Gilly to the paddock first this morning and much fun and shenanigans was had by all. Lots of rolling, running around and cuddles was on the agenda. With some energy expanded we took them for a walk. They soon relax into a fast but steady walking rhythm. Such a fun, adorable pair.
DSCF7281.jpggilly.jpg
DSCF7283.jpggilly.jpg
DSCF7284.jpggilly.jpg
DSCF7292.jpgsnowy.jpg
DSCF7275.jpgsnowy.jpg
DSCF7299.jpgsnowygilly.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”