Buster Staffie DofB ?2015 Crawley

Dogs that have found their forever home
Steve A

Re: Buster Staffie DofB ?2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Steve A »

I very much enjoyed meeting Buster yesterday. He is an affectionate lad very pleased to greet you and ready to get walking. Although lively it was no problem to get his harness on. He is an easy walk we were with Val walking Spud both dogs got on perfectly and were good company. He's a responsive ,very likeable and easy going boy. Steve
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Buster sitting perfectly for a treat on his walk on Friday :D
7F077C2E-112D-4220-8E00-25EFBA3480E1.jpeg
:D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked Buster on Wednesday whilst I walked new boy Jaegar and both boys behaved beautifully. What a little sweetheart Buster is. He was very excited to be going for a walk and was very bouncy to begin with, in between pressing himself against Geoff's legs for a quick cuddle and reassurance. He is much more slender than he appears in the photos. He settled very quickly and walked beautifully on a loose lead, he wasn't interested in treats in his kennel but once out on his walk he was happy to accept a gravy bone biscuit and took it very gently. Buster went for a play in the paddock with Geoff when we got back and absolutely loved chasing balls and was very good at bringing them back for another throw. A super little dog waiting to make someone very happy.
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked Buster yesterday whilst I walked the very tall and elegant Misty. Buster is a gorgeous little staffie who gets very excited at the start of his walk and likes to help you hold the lead!! Luckily we have two leads on our rescues so Buster held one in his mouth whilst Geoff held the other and when he calmed down and settled which he did very quickly Geoff took the lead back. We did wonder if he would prefer to carry a stick, but no, yesterday only the lead would do. After 5 minutes Buster was walking beautifully by Geoff’s side, no pulling, very loving and very happy t have a nice treat. Neither Buster nor Misty were interested in getting into the water on a very warm day. Buster has a lovely nature, he hadn’t been out for a couple of days and he was very excited to be going for a walk, he settled very quickly and actually at the end of his walk was quite happy to go back in his kennel. A super little chap. Xx
Kathys

Re: Buster Staffie DofB ?2015 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Kathys »

I walked Buster for the first time at the weekend – I now have another to add to my favourites list! love4.gif He was so happy to be out and quite bouncy to begin with – I had to untangle him from his leads a number of times but he didn’t object. Although he’s bouncy he walks on a loose lead and constantly looks back to check where you are. He’s very friendly, covered me in kisses when we paused during the walk and was well behaved when meeting other dogs. He sits nicely for his treats and takes them very gently (sausages are preferred). I only managed one in-focus photo of this gorgeous boy – will do better next time
20180714_111953.jpg
Kathys

Post by Kathys »

I took Buster out early on Saturday morning. He was much calmer on leaving the kennels than when I walked him previously and we had a lovely walk. He was very well behaved, walked nicely on a loose lead and was happy to meet other dogs, walkers, joggers etc. I hope that he finds his new family soon love4.gif
38404697_1069214779902770_5086771244599083008_n.jpg
38411863_1069214909902757_799476645680381952_n.jpg
Kathys

Post by Kathys »

I had another good walk with Buster this morning. He was quite excited on leaving the kennels - he grabbed his lead a couple of times - but by the time we reached the lane he'd settled nicely. We met a few dogs today - he passed them all calmly. He completely ignored a very vocal cocker spaniel. What a good boy love4.gif
Kathys

Post by Kathys »

Buster and I enjoyed a lovely long walk yesterday. He was keen when leaving the kennels as usual but settled really quickly and is a pleasure to walk. He’s such a good boy when passing other dogs and he ignored the numerous cyclists and joggers who passed us on the tow path. The only thing he’s not good at is keeping still for his photos when I step away from him so only one in focus I’m afraid!! love4.gif
20180827_205628.jpg
Kathys

Post by Kathys »

20180901_152520.jpg
20180901_152736.jpg
Buster waiting for his sausages during our walk on Saturday love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Buster xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”