Finn Staffie x DofB 06.02.16 Epping Forest

Dogs that have found their forever home
Stu

Re: Finn Staffie x DofB 06.02.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Stu »

I totally agree with Pegmilly I use Finn for walker inductions and he never lets us down. He is so much better at coping with stress and when I took him across the fields recently the only time he got a bit worked up was when he saw a loose dog in the distance. In these sorts of situation he needs lots of reassurance but as long as you give him a cuddle he is OK. All the new walkers love him and he is also so much better in the paddock and will chase a tennis ball happily with no redirecting.
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

I had my first ever walk with Finn yesterday and I cannot believe what a wonderful boy I’ve been missing out on. Despite Finn not knowing me he was happy welcoming me into his kennel and just cuddled straight up to my legs for a hello tickle. After a brief false start of me having to go and find a harness for him we were on our way. Finn does like regular stops on his walk for cuddles but is great company and such a beautiful sensitive sole. I saw no issues relating to other dogs and near the kennels with all the noise he doesn’t bat an eye, just heads in and out of his kennel, no fuss at all. I really cannot believe this amazing lad is still waiting for his special home but hopefully his day will come soon as he is very stressed, albeit it a quiet way in kennels and really needs a sofa and family to call his own. Heart fill with love.gif]
Simz

Post by Simz »

woo.gif] Absolutely love Finn to bits! He is such an affectionate boy! In the paddock he enjoys chasing the tennis ball and then destroying it (if he gets the chance). He gave me the longest cuddle today and I was really tempted to put him in my pocket and drive away, but I was resisted the urge, plus he wouldn't fit, (in my pocket)! He is strong and does pull on lead sometimes and is curious and alert on walks, but his behaviour, nervousness and responsiveness has improved greatly in recent weeks/months. I really believe that Finn has the potential with the right owner, and plenty of exercise/ training to be pawfect, and bring one owner lots of joy and laughter ❤️
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Oh gosh this is too good to be true. Fingers crossed for you Finn thumbs.gif thumbs.gif love4.gif love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Finn xx
BradT

Re: Finn Staffie x DofB 06.02.16 London

Post by BradT »

Finn is settling very nicely had his dinner got his fav sofa already 😂❤️
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Good luck lovely :crossfingers.gif:
Simz

Post by Simz »

Be good Finn, so pleased for you! 😊 :havefun.gif: and enjoy!
😘
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Finny Finn - you are one very special boy and a very lucky boy. Going to miss you but couldn’t be happier for you. Thank you so much for giving Finn the family he so very much deserves. Xxx
BradT

Post by BradT »

Hi this is Brad , we took FINN today just wanted to say all u guys are amazing honestly to give your time for free to look after these dogs , it’s so heartbreaking seeing them in the kennels but hopefully 1 by 1 they get homed thank you from our family
Finn is settling very nicely he’s very relaxed
Take care & thank you
Brad & family xxx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”