Sonny Staffiex DofB ?2016 Richmond Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Re: Sonny Staffiex DofB ?2016 Farnborough Hants

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)

Douglas, Toni and their children Dexter & Felix came and met Sonny today Sonny went home with them ...it was all smiles!
MrsP

Re: Sonny Staffiex DofB ?2016 Farnborough Hants

Post by MrsP »

(Since returned)
Simon will be along soon but thought I'd try and share these gorgeous photos that got sent to my phone. Lucky, lucky family love4.gif
IMG-20180925-WA0003_resized.jpg
IMG-20180925-WA0000_resized.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Sonny Staffiex DofB ?2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Sonny was returned today. He has come back a far more accomplished dog than the one we waved goodbye to. He came back because he is better not to live with and have constant contact with young children so now we are saying children over 14 years. He is much more relaxed in adult company which must relate to his background before 'Rescue'

He is still building confidence around other dogs on his walks he needs distract and 'keep moving' Sonny has gone from zero confidence when he first came to us to gradually building further. Sonny needs just the right family to take him the next step in his self development.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I'm very sad to see Sonny back but we must have the right home for the dogs. Credit to this family as they adopted another dog, Dexter :thanks.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Toni

Post by Toni »

Thank you all for your kind words and help. We worked really hard with this beautiful boy and we are missing him like crazy but he just wasn't happy around the children. He is a very loving dog and will make a fantastic addition to an older household. We cannot thank you guys enough for providing us the time we did have with him and I can't wait to see him find his match. Dexter settled in so quickly it's like he he been here for ages. You guys do a fantastic job xx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Reunited with Sonny today, we walked with Kim and Lotty. Sonny took no notice of Lotty at all, so he seems to like the ladies as he was comfortable around her. A much calmer dog than I remember, although he got very pully until we let him walk in front. Soppy and loveable, just full of beans. He's a young dog and needs lots of excercise.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Post by anne »

Absolutely love this boy and he has certainly matured and grown in confidence. He is popular with the walkers but I did get a walk with him on Christmas eve and it was delightful to spend some time with him.
He is so very stunningly handsome.
DSCF0374.jpgsonny.jpg
DSCF0371.jpgsonny.jpg
Gareth.C

Re: Sonny Staffiex DofB ?2016 Guildford Kenns

Post by Gareth.C »

I took Sonny out for a walk with Luna (staffie) this weekend and he is such a lovely dog. In his kennel he was climbing into my lap and trying to wash my face but out walking he was settled and well behaved. He really enjoys human company so its very sad leaving him in his kennel. Hopefully he wont be with us too long :crossfingers.gif:
OBGI2915.JPG
KUQK7641.JPG
Natski212

Post by Natski212 »

angel13.gif] had my first walk with the gorgeous Sonny today. So loving and walks well, such a friendly pup. Hope you find your furever home soon. Thank you for being the best first walk!
pits

Post by pits »

Here's good looking Sonny, the girl dogs swoon over him wherever he walks. He's very affectionate and would make such an excellent companion. Also see the painting below of him during his time as a Parisian aristocrat in the 30s. Do read more about this very special lad.
s2.jpg
sonny small.jpg
s3.jpg
sonny.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”