Tyson (Black) Staffie DofB 2009 Ware herts

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Hayleycakes

Re: Tyson (Black) Staffie DofB 2009 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Hayleycakes » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:30 pm

Tyson is Such a little Gem, he really is the sweetest dog, he is probably one of the easiest all round foster dogs I've ever had thumbs.gif. you hardly know he is here so determined to keep him out of kennels he will now remain in permanent foster with us till his home comes woo.gif] Our lives are quite hectic both Keith and I work full time, we have 4year old twins, a horse etc.. so I often feel maybe I don't have the time to put into my foster dogs like I used to Pre Children but when these babies come into my home and try so hard to fit in, I cant bare to turn my back on them..
Every Monday my mum has my kids for us, this means she brings her dog Spike to my house, Spike is Arnolds Brother and although Spike is very dog Fluent he isn't as tolerable as Arnold. So mum always gets a little worried when I have a foster dog that Spike may take a dislike... I think the photo's speak for them selves love4.gif woo.gif] blob6.gif] thumbs.gif angel13.gif]
Wait for me.jpg
Wait for me
hanging with the boys .jpg
Hanging with the boys
Yes i am happy .jpg
Happy Boy

Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:33 pm

Just picking my mate up from Nursery love4.gif Yes I prefer to sit in the back with the kids
Me and my mate on our travels .jpg
Collecting the kids is my favorite part of the day

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Thank you for keeping this older boy out of kennels. ..he looks so happy woo.gif] thumbs.gif

Hayleycakes

Re: Tyson (Black) Staffie DofB 2009 Bexhill Foster

Post by Hayleycakes » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:45 am

Just an update really to show you just how fantastic this boy is.. Below shows him mixing in well with some friends GSP's all running happily no problems
thumbnail_image2.jpg
burning off some energy
thumbnail_image1.jpg
Friends to play with

Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:48 am

But what melts my heart the most is how much he loves my children, when we are all sat on the sofa he will always choose to sit with the kids over me and Keith, most nights he sleeps on Franks beds... The bond they have is incredible love4.gif
boot.jpg
Ready for our Walk
cuddle frank.jpg
Best Friends
belly rubs.jpg
Belly rubs

anne

Post by anne » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:10 pm

Wonderful that he is with you and your family Hayley. He could only be in a better place when he has a forever home to call his own. xx

Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:05 pm

TIME TIME TIME ALL YOU NEED IS TIME.... DA DA DA...
People often ask me what's the key to fostering, and I can honestly say time and patience it really is so important so I will give you an example.. Tyson for me is easy peasy and a pleasure to have around doesn't mean to say he doesn't have his little quirks (like all animals do)... When Tyson first arrived he would bark and try to chase the hoover, I simply ignore this or try to distract with a toy/ treat but fine if he wants to do it no problem.. Three weeks on does he still chase the hoover or bark? No he doesn't he lays on the sofa watching me thumbs.gif Dogs are extremely adaptable they just need time to settle into your life and routine. I firmly believe given enough time anything is possible love4.gif He also isn't a fan of loud noise or shouting which in this house is pretty much a given with x2 4 year old, Who know what happened to him before smiley-sad010.gif Now he copes allot better as he's used to it again time and routine... He really is loving life here and is a very happy boy each day he grows with confidence which I think I'm the lucky one to be able to see and witness.. xx
thumbnail_image1.jpg
cooling off
thumbnail_image2.jpg
my favourite place
thumbnail_image4.jpg
perfect on a hot day
thumbnail_image5.jpg
with my mate

Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:54 pm

Think its safe to say that Tyson has fitted in
Attachments
thumbnail_image2.jpg
Center of our world
thumbnail_image1.jpg
Very much part of the family

anne

Post by anne » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:56 pm

love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:47 pm

Such wonderful updates Hayley. Thank you to you and your family for giving this boy his much needed time out of kennels. What a star he is I just love how much he loves your children you can see its mutual! xx angel13.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”