Ty (Tyson) Staffie DofB 2009 - 14th September 22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
sweetpea

Re: Tyson Staffie DofB 2009 Gatwick Kenns

Post by sweetpea »

Thank you for keeping this older boy out of kennels. ..he looks so happy woo.gif] thumbs.gif
Hayleycakes

Re: Tyson (Black) Staffie DofB 2009 Bexhill Foster

Post by Hayleycakes »

Just an update really to show you just how fantastic this boy is.. Below shows him mixing in well with some friends GSP's all running happily no problems
burning off some energy
burning off some energy
Friends to play with
Friends to play with
Hayleycakes

Re: Tyson Staffie DofB 2009 Bexhill Foster

Post by Hayleycakes »

But what melts my heart the most is how much he loves my children, when we are all sat on the sofa he will always choose to sit with the kids over me and Keith, most nights he sleeps on Franks beds... The bond they have is incredible love4.gif
Ready for our Walk
Ready for our Walk
Best Friends
Best Friends
Belly rubs
Belly rubs
anne

Post by anne »

Wonderful that he is with you and your family Hayley. He could only be in a better place when he has a forever home to call his own. xx
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

TIME TIME TIME ALL YOU NEED IS TIME.... DA DA DA...
People often ask me what's the key to fostering, and I can honestly say time and patience it really is so important so I will give you an example.. Tyson for me is easy peasy and a pleasure to have around doesn't mean to say he doesn't have his little quirks (like all animals do)... When Tyson first arrived he would bark and try to chase the hoover, I simply ignore this or try to distract with a toy/ treat but fine if he wants to do it no problem.. Three weeks on does he still chase the hoover or bark? No he doesn't he lays on the sofa watching me thumbs.gif Dogs are extremely adaptable they just need time to settle into your life and routine. I firmly believe given enough time anything is possible love4.gif He also isn't a fan of loud noise or shouting which in this house is pretty much a given with x2 4 year old, Who know what happened to him before smiley-sad010.gif Now he copes allot better as he's used to it again time and routine... He really is loving life here and is a very happy boy each day he grows with confidence which I think I'm the lucky one to be able to see and witness.. xx
cooling off
cooling off
my favourite place
my favourite place
perfect on a hot day
perfect on a hot day
with my mate
with my mate
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

Think its safe to say that Tyson has fitted in

Center of our world
Center of our world

Very much part of the family
Very much part of the family
anne

Post by anne »

love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Such wonderful updates Hayley. Thank you to you and your family for giving this boy his much needed time out of kennels. What a star he is I just love how much he loves your children you can see its mutual! xx angel13.gif]
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

Thank you its truly a pleasure love4.gif

I had started to wonder where Tyson was (how cute)
I had started to wonder where Tyson was (how cute)
xxlynne

Re: Tyson Staffie DofB 2009 Ware herts

Post by xxlynne »

My apologises for not announcing Tyson's homing yesterday

Barbara and her daughter kathy (Kathry) travelled down to meet Tyson in foster and see him relaxed and happy in foster. Hayley will share all and will Kathry hee hee :havefun.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”