Luke Staffiex DofB 01.02.16 Gatwick Kenns

Staffierescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
Gareth.C

Re: Luke Staffiex DofB 01.02.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Gareth.C » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:22 am

I met and walked Luke for the first time this weekend and will defintely be requesting to walk him again. He is surprisingly small and slender for a staffie but his personality is 100% staffie.

We went walking with Jenn and patterdale terrier Scruffy - at first Luke was interested in scruffy, he didnt bark at all but he would regularly stop and check that scruffy was keeping up. He seemed very keen to meet him and didnt show any signs of aggression. After 10 minutes or so he was happily walking along and not paying Scruffy any mind.
IMG_2384_opt.jpg
Despite the heat Luke absolutely loves to run, we did some short runs and then sat waiting for Jenn and Scruffy to catch up - as soon as I sat down he jumped straight into my lap - hes a very affectionate little dude.

After our walk I took Luke into the paddock so he could run off the lead but instead he chose to sit in the shade with me - he definitely adores people!

Gareth.C

Re: Luke Staffiex DofB 01.02.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Gareth.C » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:18 pm

I took Little Luke out for another walk/run this weekend - and once again he was very easy to walk, very affectionate and didn't pull on the lead. We took a quieter route this time so I could have Luke on a longer lead which was a bit easier for running - Luke absolutely loves to run. Every time we slowed back down to walking pace Luke would turn around and come straight over for a cuddle.
IMG_2419_opt.jpg
We passed a number of dogs (all on leads) and Luke was very wary of some of them but then completely uninterested in others. Back in his kennel he jumped straight into my lap for a scratch and was very sad when I left - it's always sad leaving dogs like Luke who so obviously love human company. I hope he finds his home soon.
IMG_2423_opt.jpg

Return to “2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”