Luke Staffiex DofB 01.02.16 Ryde IOW

Dogs that have found their forever home
ektaylor

Re: Luke Staffiex DofB 01.02.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by ektaylor »

I had the pleasure of walking Luke again today. He is such a lovely dog. He takes treats gently and is very responsive on the lead, waiting before crossing the road and standing over to one side to let other dogs pass.
Luke 2 resize.jpg
Luke resize.jpg
FranB

Re: Luke Staffiex DofB 01.02.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by FranB »

My first walk with Luke today, he was so well behaved. He was gentle and so easy to harness, he didn’t pull and he was so friendly and responsive. He’s a really handsome boy with a lovely sheen on his coat. He passed two dogs very well, he didn’t really pay too much attention to them. We ran for a bit in the shade and he has quite a turn of speed, another one who would love to do more canicrossing I think. What was nice about Luke was the way he listened and even after we ran quite quickly, he didn’t pull afterwards and settled back to a walk. He dipped his toes in the water but was slightly nervous and didn’t want to go in too far. He was fine with all the people we passed, just ignoring them generally.
582795D3-392F-46DB-8BB2-B0CFFC06A323.jpeg
E1CB94AA-3C7C-47E2-A2A9-B14AA6251E9E.jpeg
F2366972-3305-493F-9BFB-152ED9E0DB88.jpeg
827144C8-15AB-4733-BEC3-EE1889FC0AFC.jpeg
Rob T

Re: Luke Staffiex DofB 01.02.16 Guildford Kenns

Post by Rob T »

Luke is such a pleasure to take out on walks.
He left the kennels like a rocket and then suddenly he was walking beautifully no pulling at all.
He is a charmer, gentle, good with other dogs, gently takes treats and loves having a fuss made of himself.
He is young, intelligent and very trainable.
Yet another really nice boy.
andyrols

Post by andyrols »

I took Luke for a walk on Saturday and found him to be very enthusiastic but so well behaved. He left the kennel with little fuss and although showed interest in the great number of dogs we passed he wasn’t reactive in an aggressive way at all.
We spent some time on the green by the lock gates and tried to chill (it was very hot) and he just snuggled up and sat quietly observing the sights around him. After a few rolls on the grass (him not me) we made our way back and I felt sad to leave the little fellow.
A winner for someone there!
Rob T

Post by Rob T »

I really like walking Luke.
There'a enough Staffie to satisfy any enthusiast. He is slightly larger and longer, although quite lightweight in build and his skin is a bit loose giving him a puppyish feel.
He is just so laid back and easy to walk and would be easy to further train due to his love of rewards.
What isn't there to like about this lovely boy?
andyrols

Post by andyrols »

Luke.jpg
A lovely boy, very affectionate, and good company to walk with. Loves a roll around in the grass. Apologies for the out of focus shot (it looked ok on the phone!).
FranB

Post by FranB »

Lovely walk with Luke today, he was great to harness and leaving the kennels. Very nice to walk and was happy to have lots of attention and cuddles and a paddle. He was nice and sensible, only going in the shallow water. Very handsome affectionate dog love4.gif
9499A952-FA74-4832-A8B5-DBA25D1E8F3A.jpeg
436388C6-82E1-4FD5-AC3F-7307BA33F60A.jpeg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Luke 2.jpg
Lovely young lad Luke on his walk today. He`s such an easy boy to get out and walks so well, and is a very chilled fella considering his young age, his pics don`t do him justice, he is much more handsome in real life. angel13.gif]
YasminAA

Post by YasminAA »

The first time I have had the pleasure of walking Luke today. If I had to describe him in 3 words it would be 'easy', 'gentle' and 'fun'. He greeted me nicely in his kennel and was easy to harness. He loves a treat and will sit and offer his paw. Luke was inquisitive on our walk but was unphased by cyclists and members of the public walking past.We did not encounter any other dogs whilst out. He absolutely loves playing fetch with his ball. A true delight!

YasminAA

Post by YasminAA »

Today was my second walk with the lovely Luke. He greeted me softly in the kennels, and sat patiently to be harnessed; he sits and looks at you when he wants a treat. We left kennels without much fuss and headed out for a long walk. He enjoys sniffing and investigating the environment around him; subsequently, he did not really show any interest in passing cyclists or members of the public. He doesn't pull on the lead too strongly, and occasionally even walks very close to me. A lovely little dog and already looking forward to walking him again, unless someone is lucky enough to take him home.

Unfortunately, I did not take any photos/videos but will make sure to take some next time.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”