Biscuit Staffie (& Chief) DofB 22.02.12 Gatwick Kenns

Staffierescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
Jan Case

Re: Biscuit Staffie (& Chief) DofB 22.02.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:16 pm

I walked dear little Biscuit and Chief whilst Geoff walked big boy Chase yesterday. We let Chase take the lead most of the time and Biscuit and Chief were very happy to follow behind as long as they got to sniff the same spots they could see Chase sniffing. Biscuit was quite vociferous passing the other dogs in the kennels again, but as good as gold out on her walk. When it was time to go back in their kennel we solved this noisy element of the process by picking her up and carrying her past William’s kennel, worked like a dream! Not a squeak from little Miss!! These two are a delight, Biscuit is much faster walking than dear old Chief who likes to amble, but she is a very good girl waiting for him. Back in the paddock Biscuit chased balls and they both had a lovely roll in the grass. These two have the sweetest faces, and gentlest eyes. I would so love to see them being pampered and treasured in a home of their own.

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:00 pm

Biscuit and Chief were walked with Lola today, such lovely little Staffies. Biscuit is all hustle and bustle now she is fit and healthy, and Chief walks steadily beside you. It would be so wonderful to see these two sweethearts settled in a loving home after everything they have been through.

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:07 pm

Geoff walked Biscuit and her Dad Chief whilstvInwalked Lola today, but Lola set off at such an enthusiastic pace we rather left them behind as Chief prefers a more sedate pace and wanted to enjoy a roll or three in the grass as well! Biscuit would happily go faster than her Dad but she also loves to roll a bit, somwas happy to stay with him. Biscuit is such a gorgeous little plump Staffy now who wags her whole bottom when her tail is in motion. Proper poppets xxx

anne

Post by anne » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:47 am

I have not walked Chief and Biscuit for a while and I was amazed and delighted to see how they have filled out and to see their coats grown back all beautiful and shiny. These two have progressed so much and their fun characters really shine through. They are fun and entertaining to spend time with. love4.gif
DSCF6210.jpgchief biscuit.jpg
DSCF6213.jpgchief biscuit.jpg
DSCF6215.jpgchief biscuit.jpg

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Lovely walk with Biscuit (and Chief) today. Very keen to get on her way but walks ever so nicely. Double the love and staffie kisses with this duo. A cute pairing and ever so friendly. x

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:00 pm

I walked Biscuit and Chief today whilst Geoff walked Chase. Chief was a bit reluctant to walk at first and made it quite plain where he wanted to go, so Biscuit and I just fell in with his plans and after several rolls on their backs in the grass we went for a proper walk and had a lovely time. Biscuit ( who has turned into a real little dumpling well suited to her name!) behaved so well, walking past another dog on two separate occasions with no comment whatsoever and merely offering a polite look to a lady we passed. I was very proud of her. When we go back she went straight to her bed and waited expectantly for her chicken chew, which she took very gently as usual. Dear little staffie.

Return to “2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”