DSCF3992.jpgbiscuit chief.jpg
anne

Re: Biscuit Staffie (& Chief) DofB 22.02.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

DSCF3996.jpgchief biscuit.jpg
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Caroline and I took these two wonderful dogs out today. They were so well behaved, three horses passed no reaction from them, we also passed several dogs again no reaction. They are a delight to walk, and very happy to be out. They would fit into a family without any difficulty, they have so much love to give. Let's hope their forever home comes soon love4.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Chief and Biscuit enjoyed their walkies on Friday, squeezing in a fuss in the poets hut and time in the paddock :D

Biscuit enjoying a drink
53EFA2C8-7305-4D74-A2A6-9360007061C5.jpeg
And Chief enjoying a roll
49134E7F-9F5F-43D1-BF79-61FB933C5A36.jpeg
Lovely pair xxx

:D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked Chief and Biscuit on Wednesday whilst I walked little Tia just behind them. Chief and Biscuit are very easy to walk, they are a happy little pair now, their little face have changed so much from the sad eyes and anxious expressions when they first came in. They will be an absolute delight to whoever is lucky enough to adopt them. Biscuit can be a bit noisy passing other dogs, Chief ignores them. They do enjoy rolling on their backs in the grass now. It’s lovely to see because it is such a staffie trait and not something they did when they first came to rescue in such a dreadful state of neglect. They are definitely ready to move on to the next, best stage in their lives, their very own loving family and forever home xx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

We took dear little Biscuit and her Daddy Chief for a play in the paddock at the end of our dog walking session on Wednesday. It was quite hot by now and we had been told that Chief had a problem with his back leg so to maybe take them for a short walk to see how he was getting on. We decided the paddock was a better option because Chief could do as little as he wanted and Biscuit could do as much. Of course what she wanted was cuddles!! These two have come on so much since I first saw them. They are lovely plump little staffs now with soft glossy coats and such sweet faces. It would be so wonderful to see them scooped up by their very own forever human and settled in their own home.

Biscuit1.JPG

Biscuit2.JPG
anne

Post by anne »

Louise walked the adorable pair today
DSCF4773.jpgchief biscuit.jpg
DSCF4775.jpgchief biscuit.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked Biscuit whilst I walked her Dad Chief yesterday. Biscuit is such a pretty, plump little staffie now she has been restored to full health with a lovely waggy tail. She has become very vocal walking past the other dogs in the kennel now she has regained her confidence, but she is not quite so feisty when she is on her walk, obviously not quite so much need to show off outside!! These two are very easy to walk, they take treats really gently and love being made a fuss of.
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Fiona and I took Biscuit and Chief to the Dormansland Carnival today. It was a really hot day! Both travelled well in the car, Biscuit sat in the back of the car and was very good. Both Biscuit and Chief travelled well in the car. Both dogs behaved incredibly well, we were so proud of them! I was at the end of Biscuit's lead, she was very enthusiastic to walk around and was inquisitive, and Chief always made sure that Biscuit was in his sight. A couple of grumbles at other dogs, but we were in the RR tent with our exit blocked and it was a hot day! Biscuit and her daddy Chief are so bonded it is lovely to see. I entered both Chief and Biscuit in the Rescue class, she was very chilled and relaxed and sat there like a good girl. After seeing Chief awarded a rosette, I said to Fiona, Biscuit has to have one too! The judge liked her and hey presto, she was awarded a rosette, just like her daddy Chief!. A brilliant day, we all enjoyed it and I am sure that Biscuit and Chief had a good day away from kennel life. Love them both to bits. After a long day, when I took her back, she walked straight past the dogs on her way to her kennel, dinner was waiting and she tucked in!. Well done Biscuit! X

Chief and Biscuit 4.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”