Chief (+ Biscuit daughter)Staffie DofB 09.03.09 Gatwick Kenns

Staffierescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
Jan Case

Re: Chief (+ Biscuit daughter)Staffie DofB 09.03.09 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:39 pm

We took Chief and Biscuit to the paddock at the end of our dog walking session on Wednesday because we had been told Chief was favouring his back leg and could we take him for a short walk and see how he got on. We decided, since it was also quite hot, that the paddock was a better option and Biscuit could do as much as she wanted and Chief as little. He wasn't putting his back leg down very much, but he was scratching with it, and seemed quite happy. Meeting Lynne afterwards it seems that he has wrenched his back knee scratching (!!) and hopefully it won't take too long to recover. These two are adorable, easy little dogs with such sweet faces, it would be so good to know their forever human had found them and they were comfy and loved in their very own home.
Attachments
IMG_1784.JPG
IMG_1781.JPG

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:30 pm

I took Chief out with Biscuit and Ros. It is amazing what love and care does for this gorgeous pair, their coats are thick and shiny. Chief was able to keep up with Biscuit today, and we had a lovely walk in the woods. Both are so easy to harness and they walk well when out. Please consider these wonderful dogs for their forever home, the could be your book ends on the sofa. love4.gif

anne

Post by anne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:44 pm

Louise walked the adorable pair today
DSCF4773.jpgchief biscuit.jpg

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:28 pm

I walked Biscuit with Collette and Chief, what a delight it was to walk Biscuit. They both had a roll in the grass then we went to the stream for a paddle to cool down. We passed a few dogs, no reaction from either of them. One dog owner stopped to have a,chat about them and said what lovely dogs they are. Both are so laid back and friendly, it is about time they had their forever home :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:20 pm

Geoff and I walked Chief and Biscuit yesterday. I took Chief, his leg problem is resolved, he trotted very happily beside me, such an easy going, well mannered gentleman. We stopped for the traditional staffie back roll 3 times, not bad for an older chap! He is a happy, placid, older boy, now obviously restored to health and whilst he seems quite content in Rescue it would be magical to see him spending his retirement years with sod carpets, maybe a sofa and his own family.

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Fiona and I took Chief and Biscuit to the Dormansland Carnival today. It was a really hot day! Both travelled well in the car, Chief preferring to sit on Fiona's lap in the front seat with his head hanging out the window! Both dogs behaved incredibly well, we were so proud of them! Fiona was at the end of Chief's lead and he enjoyed his walk around, always making sure that Biscuit was in his sight. They are so bonded it is lovely to see. I entered Chief in the Senior class, he was very chilled and relaxed. The judge seemed to like him and hey presto, he was awarded a rosette. No pressure on Biscuit and me then! I said to Fiona, we have to have two rosettes, we can't go back with one! A brilliant day, we all enjoyed it and I am sure that Chief and Biscuit had a good day away from kennel life. Love them both to bits x
Attachments
Chief and Biscuit 4.jpg
Last edited by KateM17 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:18 pm

How lovely that Chief and Biscuit had a day away from the kennels :thanks.gif: Kate and Fiona. Congratulations on the rosettes thumbs.gif xx

EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:51 pm

I took chief for a little stroll today whilst Stuart walked biscuit. This lovely old boy is just a darling. So calm and steady all he wants is a nice plod, the odd stop to much some grass and then of course a good roll on his back in true staffie fashion. He and biscuit are just adorable together although biscuit can be a little hobby to dogs who bark at her. If chief was a human I swear he would be rolling his eyes at her though! These 2 have been through so much which unfortunately is there for all to see on chiefs body 😞 they both so deserve a home but particularly chief as he really shouldn’t be in kernels at his age and deserves a nice comfy sofa for his retirement.

Return to “2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”