Chief Staffie DofB 09.03.09 - 10.07.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Jan Case

Re: Chief (+ Biscuit daughter)Staffie DofB 09.03.09 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

I walked Chief and Biscuit yesterday while Geoff walked big boy Chase. We happily ambled along behind Chase, sniffing at the same patches he had and generally taking our time. Biscuit was happy to wait to give Chief that extra bit of time if he wanted it. These two are so sweet. Very easy for one person to walk both of them, you just need to curb Biscuit’s enthusiasm occasionally so Chief can keep up! She was rewarded with play time in the paddock and Chief indulged in his favourite back roll. His skin is obviously still a bit of a problem for him, and he will stand and scratch using his back leg, which I did try and stop him doing as that is how he strained his knee. I offered to scratch it for him and then distracted him with a gravy bone biscuit! These two have such sweet faces and the gentlest of round button eyes. I would so love them to find their very own home where they can be treasured and pampered, they have had such a hard life.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Leeanne and I walked these two sweeties, they both love a good roll in the grass, and a paddle in the stream. They are such loving affectionate little dogs who would not ask much from you, just cuddles and a walk. I would love to see them in their forever home, they would be like having two book ends on the sofa angel13.gif]
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Walked Chief and Biscuit with Lola today. These two little pocket Staffies are so sweet, I remember when they first joined us, having been so badly neglected, they are such happy confident little dogs now. It would be lovely to see them curled up on a comfy sofa or soft carpet together in their own home with their very own family to love them.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Leeanne and I took these two dinky sweethearts out today. The had a good roll in the grass and enjoyed treats. While Biscuit walked ahead of Chief, she always made sure that could see him. These two would flourish in a loving home. :crossfingers.gif:
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked little Chief and Biscuit today whilst I walked Lola, but Lola was so keen to get going we rather left them behind I’m afraid. You see Chief does like to have a roll in the grass and he does set a more sedate pace! These two are easy pups to have around, it would be wonderful if Chief could find his forever home quickly so he can spend his retirement years in comfort. These two came to Rescue as cases of severe neglect, and they deserve some Pamper time now xxxx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff took little Chief and even smaller Biscuit out on Tuesday for a shortish walk through the shaded woods as it was so hot and Chief is an elderly gentleman, whilst I took Roxie for a slightly longer walk. Chief and Biscuit are small, easy to walk, very loving, and so deserving of a comfy sofa and a loving family, I must admit to being somewhat surprised that such an easy pair are still waiting to be discovered.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Caroline and I took these two adorable sweethearts out. Very easy to harness, and always pleased to see you. As it was a lot cooler today, Chief was a lot happier on his walk, he just ambled along while Biscuit inspects the undergrowth. Biscuit has a lovely roll in the wet grass, her Dad decided to decline today. It would be wonderful to see these two in a loving home, they both have so much to give, let's hope it is soon :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Leeanne and I took Chief and Biscuit to the paddock, as Chief was not keen on walking today. Chief just ambled in the paddock eating grass and having a good roll. Biscuit had a wonderful time, she was playing ball, and sitting on the table trying to get to the treats!, it was lovely to see Biscuit running and enjoying herself. These two have been in kennels far to long, they would make a fantastic addition to a lucky family. :smiley-dance017.gif:
anne

Post by anne »

I have not walked Chief and Biscuit for a while and I was amazed and delighted to see how they have filled out and to see their coats grown back all beautiful and shiny. These two have progressed so much and their fun characters really shine through. They are fun and entertaining to spend time with . love4.gif
DSCF6210.jpgchief biscuit.jpg
DSCF6213.jpgchief biscuit.jpg
DSCF6215.jpgchief biscuit.jpg
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

A lovely walk today with Chief (and Biscuit). Chief had a spring in his step, he led the way and even had a trot through the woods. Lovely pair of staffies, double the love and kisses. He just needs to chill out now on his forever sofa. Gorgeous pair. X

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”