Ammie Staffie DofB ?2012 Gatwick Kenns

Staffierescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
xxlynne

Ammie Staffie DofB ?2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:36 pm

Current Status: Available
Ammie3.JPG
Ammie's Story : Ammie was surviving in a industrial yard chained up at night and freer by day. She had a kennel structure with no bedding, heating ++ and foodcan lids and sharp metal litter around. A neighbour couple have tried to help her and provided bedding and fed her at weekend when no one was around. Yesterday they heard her cry 8 am in the morning and found she had impaled her foot on a metal spike. They took her to the vets and the bleeding gradually stopped The owner was approached to allow the vets to operate but they wanted to give her up. The neighbours got her signed over and they paid the vet bill. The vets found us we were the only Rescue willing to take her in and we collected her with her guardians there to wave her goodbye : Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Ammie is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Ammie is in boarding kennels nr Guildford

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Ammie's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Ammie1.JPG
Ammie.JPG
Ammie's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust.

Sarahk

Re: Ammie Staffie DofB ?2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:50 pm

Wow ! Ammie is one beautiful girl, I think those caring neighbours have done a wonderful job keeping this beauty healthy - stunning and walked beautifully with Teddy and Deanne aswell love4.gif
DSC03064.JPG
Has a rather endearing head tilt too - when I squeaked the squeaky !!
DSC03044.JPG
DSC03047.JPG
Stunner all round with a lovely nature xxx
DSC03061.JPG
DSC03046.JPG
DSC03048.JPG
DSC03050.JPG
DSC03052.JPG
DSC03057.JPG
DSC03059.JPG
DSC03060.JPG
DSC03043.JPG
DSC03064.JPG
Enjoyed a little paddle on her walk too :D
DSC03034.JPG
DSC03036.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

anne

Post by anne » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Ammie is lovely, inside and out. She shared a walk with Merlyn this morning and the two of them were very friendly and relaxed together.
DSCF3152.jpgammieMerlyn.jpg
DSCF3153.jpgammiemerlyn.jpg
DSCF3154.jpgammiemerlyn.jpg
DSCF3155.jpgammiemerlyn.jpg
DSCF3156.jpgammiemerlyn.jpg
watching a horse pass by on the bridleway
DSCF3157.jpgammiemerlyn.jpg

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:58 pm

Lovely to see Ammie playing with Mika this morning

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Jojo18

Re: Ammie Staffie DofB ?2012 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojo18 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:42 pm

I met Ammie for the first time today and she's a stunning girl .I was greeted with happiness, affection , cuddles not one hint of the horrible life she previously endured.
She's small and light and her eyes light up when you pay her attention, she clearly loves human interaction.
She walked beautifully alongside staffie Roxy, they met said hello and calmly walked side by side checking on each other frequently .she loved the surroundings and was quite focused when we came closely alongside a field of cows she's definitely never seen them before!
She didn't bother with dogs in the distance, was just happy scenting as she walked along.
A wonderful happy girl who is waiting for her special home .

xxlynne

Re: Ammie Staffie DofB ?2012 Tolworth

Post by xxlynne » Fri May 11, 2018 10:55 pm

(Since returned)
Ammie was homed today with Christine & Miichael; their daughter came too and everyone was happy to meet and admire the beautiful Ammie. Charlie will tell all

Charlie

Post by Charlie » Fri May 11, 2018 11:04 pm

(Since returned)
Christine & Michael came to meet Ammie this morning, we had a lovely walk in the sunshine with new boy Tyson & she worked her charm - the deal was sealed! :smiley-bounce016.gi:
P1110098 (439x640).jpg

Happy days ahead for this gorgeous girl... starting with a snooze in a cosy bed - from austerity to luxury woo.gif]
IMG_7174 (480x640).jpg

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:03 pm

Ammie has had a wonderful nearly 3 months homing. Ammie got startled when a biscuit tin was dropped and she accidentally bit. She has been exemplary with everyone and all are very sad to return her but young grandchildren visit.

nada.c

Post by nada.c » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:32 pm

I met sweet little Ammie for the first time today. On our walk she was so keen to take in all the new smells but still responsive on the lead. At one point she stopped and turned around as if to say ‘oh, hello!’ Looking at me with those gorgeous eyes I had to give her a treat, which she took so gently from my hand. We passed a few dogs but she showed not much interest - too many other interesting smells!

Back at kennels, Ammie showed me how well mannered she could be by sitting and giving paw for treats. A sweet little girl who will be popular with the walkers at Guildford love4.gif
We love walking our kennel dogs! If you'd like to volunteer too:
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/

ektaylor

Post by ektaylor » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:41 pm

I had the joy of taking this beautiful staffie girl for a run around the paddock. She was excited and friendly to see me in her kennel and harnessed well.

We had some lovely cuddles in the paddock and she particularly enjoyed rolling in the grass with her legs in the air!

Hope she can find her forever home soon.
Ammie resize 1.jpg
Ammie resize 2.jpg
Ammie resize 3.jpg

Return to “2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”