William Staffie DofB 6.7.15 Takeley, Hertfordshire

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
anne

Re: William Staffie DofB 6.7.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:08 pm

William's nerves and fear are heightened in the stress of the kennel environment but he still loves his walks. He was keen to get going this morning and he set off at quite a pace. He knows me and he looks up for reassurance when he needs it and once reassured with a gentle and kind voice he is ready to go on. He was a little unsure about what I was doing while I was filming him so he kept looking up at me. Once I put the camera away he trotted off at quite a pace again. Back in his kennel I sat down and William came over for cuddles, sat on my lap and gave me a thorough face wash. I know I keep saying it but this boy is very special and has won my heart.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

anne

Re: William Staffie DofB 6.7.15 South London Temp Foster

Post by anne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:07 pm

I had a lovely walk with little William this morning. His little face and short waggy tail makes me smile. He is so affectionate and cuddly once he gets to know you.
DSCF4670.jpgwilliam.jpg

Melody2008

Post by Melody2008 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:17 pm

William's face here, his eyes, such a transformation from his awful, sad, troubled and pained look in the earlier pics. Almost unrecognizable. You people have worked magic, he is now a very lucky boy and will remember you forever x

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:26 pm

I hadn't seen Wiliam for quite a while, but still got a great welcome in his kennel this morning. He came out quite happily with me and as it was very hot, we had a stroll around the woodland walk, with William walking very close to my leg to get his confidence. He pulled me into the poets hut and we had a good chat and cuddles on the sofa. On the way back, I let Him off in the paddock, where he thoroughly enjoyed himself by letting his hair down and doing the fastest zoomies I've seen in a while! Kaiser was in a neighbouring paddock and the two dogs met noses through the mesh quite happily, saying hello. William is never happy to be left back in his kennel, but who would blame him. He's such a sweetie, all he wants is some love and a stable sofa to allow him to unpack. A great little companion and an easy walk, with no pulling.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

anne

Post by anne » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:00 pm

I have had 2 lovely walks with William this week. He sensibly doesn't want to walk too far in the heat and he always declines getting his paws wet in the stream so we have been spending extra time having cuddles. love4.gif
DSCF4890.jpgwilliam.jpg
He has this one ear up, one ear down thing going on and it is just too cute!

Goodgirl17

Post by Goodgirl17 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:54 pm

This boy is so sweet. Today's meeting showed a little more trust between us. I enjoyed a good greeting whereby I was given a good licking! He is becoming more confident and shows it in the walks. Quickly becoming one of my favourites but would love him to find a calm, loving home where he can show off his sweet nature.

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Sweet little William would love a forever home asap please as he really doesn't like kennel life. It was really hot today and William was reluctant to go very far. I managed to get him round the woodland walk and he headed straight for the Poets Hut on our way back. William loves time to be able to chill and have a fuss made of him. He really is a sensitive little soul and deserves to be in a loving home where he is cherished. love4.gif xx
20180708_121852.jpg

anne

Post by anne » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:20 pm

Sweet William and I set out for a walk early this morning to try and beat the heat. We saw the resident cat on the way out of the kennels and William was sure up for a chase if he was allowed. We moved along quickly, the cat forgotten, into the woods. Being early, we were treated to the sighting of a mother deer and her baby. William, bless him, just stood still while they crossed our path about 10 metres ahead. This allowed us both to just watch and enjoy the unexpected sight. How lovely. Thank you William. The rest of the walk was uneventful, just the two of us ambling along. I still can't get William to paddle his paws in the stream, I think he is quite frightened of the water. I do love this boy, he is such a little character who just need an understanding, quiet, undemanding home to call his own. He will repay with lots of very special William cuddles, which are the best!

anne

Post by anne » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:17 pm

I took William to the paddock this afternoon and he showed me his zoomies. He loved the freedom to run and it was a joy to watch him. After zoomies, we shared cuddles. William is such a special little character. love4.gif
This is William's 'I love back scratches' face.
DSCF5006.jpgwilliam.jpg
DSCF5007.jpgwilliam.jpg
DSCF5008.jpgwilliam.jpg

frankie

Post by frankie » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:39 am

Came to see my best boy yesterday and he was so pleased to see me . We had a great time in the paddock ,he loves to chase the tennis ball ,he will fetch it and throw it around playing with it on his own . He wasn't interested in the paddling pool and wasn't impressed when I flicked water at him . It was very hot so we trotted off to the poets hut for a cuddle .When William knows you he is the best cuddle bug.
We bumped into another walker and William gave a little grumble at the dog but he is easy to distract with a firm No . William is easy to walk and is quite happy to amble along beside you .
Marc and Bea who fostered him said he is good in the home and can be left for a couple of hours on his own with no problems. He loves to sleep with you .He can be shouty at other dogs but is easily managed . We love this little dog and if I didn't have Molly cat he would be here with me . Bless him xxxx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”