Buster (Rizzie) Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Little Wymondley Herts

Dogs that have found their forever home
FranB

Re: Rizzie Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Guildford Kenns

Post by FranB »

Lovely walk in the rain with Rizzie today. He walked very nicely. We met two or three other dogs and he sat to the side of the path to let them by and didn’t react. At one point he looked really anxious when we passed a tall man in a hoodie, he didn’t do much but just looked worried and pulled back a bit. After that he settled quickly and didn’t put a paw wrong. He looked back for reassurance a few times but seemed a bit more chilled than when I last walked him a couple of weeks ago. angel13.gif]
FranB

Post by FranB »

Rizzie was such a good boy today, we met so many dogs on our river walk. He was very calm even when an off lead spaniel ran up to him with no notice, he ignored all the dogs he saw. He enjoyed dipping his toes in the river on the way home. I had thought after previous walks that he didn’t like the water but this time it must have been warm enough to be worth a dip. love4.gif
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

I walked Rizzie for the first time yesterday, he is everything that I love in a staffy - a small, happy fun loving chap who is gorgeous. He was keen to get going for a while but soon settled and walked so nicely with Roxy and Zoey. He can do sit and both paws for a treat too!
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Another lovely walk with gorgeous Rizzie today, he`s such a good boy, no trouble at all, a really easy walk.

Who can resist that lovely face?
Who can resist that lovely face?
Rob T

Post by Rob T »

Rizzie is a traditional short legged, muscular staffie. He has slimmed down since the original photos and really is at the peak of fitness. He is good natured and does know basic commands which could easily be expanded on as he is loves his rewards.
FranB

Post by FranB »

I had a lovely time with Rizzie today, he is such a sweetheart and lovely to walk. love4.gif
We didn’t go far, just an amble by the river and several paddles and a nice sit down and roll in the grass. Rizzie was very relaxed and enjoyed sitting by the riverbank and having some attention. He managed to get several treats out of me when we got back, he just has that way about him.
0DF006B5-EB65-4D09-9EC0-F7759BC0ADBE.jpeg
ektaylor

Post by ektaylor »

I walked the beautiful Rizzie today. He walks so well on the lead and he takes treats well.
He really is gorgeous and so kind, we had a cuddle on our way back and I got a few big staffie kisses.

Rizzie re-size 2.jpg
Rizzie re-size 1.jpg
FranB

Post by FranB »

Lovely time with Rizzie today. We set off and after about 15 minutes he made it clear that he didn’t really want to walk too far and would prefer to sit by the river watching the world go by and doing what he is best at, extorting as many treats as he possibly could from my backpack. He had a lovely paddle and rolled himself silly on the grass before agreeing to pose for a selfie and then lots of fuss and attention. He is such a gorgeous boy, easy to walk and harness now and passes known and unknown dogs very nicely. love4.gif
37D1E7BD-36DB-46CD-8972-1221A75BEE95.jpeg
D12552E9-FA9B-45BF-A052-688A46CB85F2.jpeg
6F020634-4CFB-465D-B1C4-32A234263FFC.jpeg
9BE5B950-3D08-40E9-A0E4-70A4BA9CCA53.jpeg
D36F4067-7761-4F49-955D-76CE930C45D2.jpeg
A2FA5DC3-9F65-4CEA-838D-BB160DBB09B2.jpeg
FranB

Post by FranB »

Rizzie was up for a paddle and a sit down by the river with lots of rolling today and it was far too hot for him to want to do anything else. He was very polite to a collie on a lead who passed by and didn’t react at all. When he saw Sonny, he wanted to follow him back home but he agreed to sit in the shade, have more rolls, and some attention. He enjoyed a nice cuddle before robbing me of several treats.
26FF4D02-48BC-487B-9FBE-5CADA3D7AF96.jpeg
7322FF1C-44EA-40F0-B4AB-E852EBE30D41.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”