Buster (Rizzie) Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Little Wymondley Herts

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Buster (Rizzie) Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Little Wymondley Herts

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
rizzie1arps20180826_164413.jpg
Rizzie's Story: Rizzie was originally rescued by his former owner's sister, who took Rizzie into her own home to join her two cats and older children after Rizzie could not stay in his first home. After several years, they couldn't keep Rizzie, so a friend took him in and managed to find a Rescue place with us. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Rizzie has some nerves, but soon overcomes them, providing the family isn't too controlling and directive. Rizzie could live with a dog-tolerant cat, but is not for small children. Rizzie is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Rizzie was in boarding kennels near Guildford.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
Rizzie.JPG
Rizzie2.JPG
Rizzie9.jpg
Dizzie's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
Need to take Rizzie in today as been with this lady since Tuesday... "family wanted him out immediately after the baby came home. Neutered, believe he is up to date with jabs. I cannot check this as can not get hold of previous owner. He lived with a cat and older children I don't think he is too keen on other dogs but he is ok walking on lead, well behaved xxE "
Sarahk

Re: Rizzie Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Rizzie love4.gif
DSC02164.JPG
DSC02167.JPG
DSC02162.JPG
DSC02161.JPG
More pics to come :D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Rizzie enjoyed being in the snow today :D
P3024323.JPG
P3024324.JPG
Snow brings out the child in all of us woo.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
anne

Post by anne »

My first time meeting and walking with Rizzie today and what a delightful little staffie he is. He walked beautifully on the lead, no pulling and listening and connected to me while we were walking. I was completely charmed by him so he is now on my walking list and we shall be spending much more time enjoying each others company, unless of course he is homed soon and that would be wonderful as he is finding kennel life noisy and stressful.
DSCF2063.jpgrizzie.jpg
DSCF2064.jpgrizzie.jpg
DSCF2065.jpgrizzie.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh my heart! Rizzie is just so adorable and a proper little Staffie. He seems so lost [cry.gif] He is a dear little boy and we made friends quickly. He has a bit of a cough at the moment so I let him amble around the paddock and we had a cuddle in the hut. Very friendly dog. Small, compact boy who shouldn't be hard to home, please angel13.gif]
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Rizzie out for the first time today, what a wonderful welcome he gave me in his kennel, such a friendly boy. Rizzie was keen to get going at first but soon settled down. He wasn't phased by traffic, even noisy motorbikes. We walked past barking dogs in their gardens, this gorgeous boy didn't react at all, he just kept walking. I don't think Rizzie will be in kennels for long, he has a lovely nature. love4.gif
Jojokate

Re: Rizzie Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojokate »

Today I spent some time with Rizzie . A proper little chunky monkey staffie .
He’s on a mission when walking but so well behaved.
He’s a little character .
We walked past a keen puppy who was eager to meet Rizzie but Rizzie was t having it so we moved on. He’s a little lad that builds trust with people he knows . He ran up to jolo when we arrived back at kennels . Was lovely to see his tail wagging and giving slobbery kisses love4.gif
GailW

Post by GailW »

Rizzie3.jpg
Rizzie is a really cool dude! I took him on our first canicross run today & he was a natural. He's got a great character & I found him really easy to take out. He's got lots of energy and is really gorgeous. Not too big either, so what's not to like?!!
Rizzie1.jpg
Rizzie2.jpg
andyrols

Post by andyrols »

Rizzie is a small Staffy who I found to be extremely enthusiastic and friendly. He had his harness already on which was a bonus as he had a problem in keeping still enough for me to get the lead on! Out and about though he was no problem and he loves a treat as you can see from the picture.
Reading his story, and then meeting him in person, it’s hard to believe that he would be a problem to anyone. Someone needs to offer this loving boy a home soon (please!).

Rizzie.jpg
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

I drove the adorable Rizzie between kennels and we got to know each other during the hours drive .
He was great in the car , and happily sat next to me with his seat belt harness on . He got a few sneaky kisses in waiting at traffic lights but otherwise watched the world go by .
He needs a confident owner who will give Rizzie time to relax and build a trust with his new family .A loving boy who once he knows you will be your companion for life .

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”