Buster (Rizzie) Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Little Wymondley Herts

Dogs that have found their forever home
Rob T

Re: Rizzie Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Guildford Kenns

Post by Rob T »

Rizzie is fine although he has been in kennels far too long.
There is a slight problem regarding his self confidence as he feels he needs to be in the company of other dogs when walking. This means he slams on the brakes and refuses to leave the vicinity of the kennels if he is walking solo.
To help him overcome the problem he is being driving a short distance from the kennels and then walked either back to the kennels or on a circular route back to the car, which he is more than happy to do.
Rizzie is a really lovely little traditional staffie. He is really in great condition, lean and muscular. He is friendly and loving.
Dare I say he is currently my favourite.
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Walked Rizzie on Sunday with Lotty (and Linda), he was on really great form, it was a gorgeous sunny day and he was full of the joys of spring and walked forward very purposely, only 2 small moments of hesitation and easily persuaded to walk on. At one point I had to pick him up and carry him over some brambles and nettles, he didn`t want to walk over them and I can`t say I blame him, I wasn't sure how he would be with me doing this but absolutely no problem at all - good boy Rizzie! Love this little chap and I really hope that this year will be his year. :crossfingers.gif:

Rizzie 9.jpg
Looking stunning in the sun, hoping for a treat! Love him love4.gif

Rizzie 10.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Rizzie joined myself and Vinny and Jo with Lotty for an extra long long walk yesterday in the amazing sunshine. All three amigos loved walking together and Rizzie was a little star. The two noisy ones in front and little Rizzie at the back ambling along happily enjoying everything that was going on. Sometimes Rizzie is a little worried about where he is going but yesterday he seemed to know he was in such good company with Vinny and Lotty and trotted along so happily. He loved seeing all the friendly people we met out and about and the ladies who had six dogs with them (all on leads which was wonderful!). Rizzie is a happy gorgeous boy who is so in need of his own loving home with people who understand him. It was lovely seeing him enjoying himself so much. angel13.gif]
Rob T

Post by Rob T »

I took Rizzie out for a walk from the kennels last week. No problems even though he was walking SOLO. Our boy is beginning to gain confidence and trust. Lovely boy and a joy to walk.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Good luck sweetie :goodluck.gif: thumbs.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Rizzie enjoyed a lovely 2 hour walk with kennel mates Louie (patt) and dinky little terrier Wilf today. We even discovered a new bit of the South Downs Way. As always he was such a good boy and in very high spirits - he was even out front leading the walk at some stages. On the way back it started to rain and even hailstone a bit - he wasn't too keen on that bless him. :shock:

Darling Boy
Darling Boy

Good Luck my fav boy :crossfingers.gif:

Mmmm Yum!
Mmmm Yum!
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Oh my goodness so pleased to see little Rizzie reserved. Good luck little man. You deserve this. Thank goodness we all had such a lovely walk with you yesterday. xx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Rizzie xx
xxlynne

Re: Rizzie Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Little Wymondley Herts

Post by xxlynne »

Little Rizzie is happily settling in with Mike out in the countryside ...he is enjoying spring burst through in all its splender...far far away from kennel life....into his forever life with his bestest mate MIKE!

Thank you Mike from all our hearts sooooo pleased for Rizzie
Jojo18

Re: Rizzie Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Little Wymondley Herts

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20190314_144900_419.jpg
Rizzie is Homed :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Thank you Mike, Rizzie has found his new dad and forever home x

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”