Buster (Rizzie) Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Little Wymondley Herts

Dogs that have found their forever home
FranB

Re: Rizzie Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Guildford Kenns

Post by FranB »

Rizzie and I had a wander around the field and a sit in the sun today because he just didn’t want to go out of kennels for a walk. I managed to get him to relax enough to sit and then have a good roll but he was only really happy when he could watch the entrance and not to go too far away. I guess the answer might be to persuade him out with another dog maybe. It’s a shame as I used to have no trouble getting him around the block to his favourite spot to sit and watch the world go by. smiley-sad010.gif
FranB

Post by FranB »

It was a lovely sunny day today and Rizzie decided that he was going to brave the outside having spotted Marley and Toffee just leaving. We had a lovely walk with him even taking the lead for a short time and enjoying being out and about. He had a dip in the water and seemed more back to his old self .He clearly got some confidence from having other dogs in his sight. Sorry no time for any photos.
FranB

Post by FranB »

Rizzie had another nice walk yesterday with Rocky Brown and Luke. He even led the way some of the time but needed to look around and make sure his mates weren’t too far away. He was a good boy, enjoyed a little paddle and was very good when lots of walkers came by. He also ignored a couple of on lead dogs. He definitely gets confidence from being with other dogs and also relaxes when walking with them.
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Lovely walk with Rizzie on yesterday. Sometimes when he is on his own he doesn`t always want to go too far and you have to cajol him along a bit (I do a bit of jogging and high pitched "find the" and "what`s that" words to get him going) but he loves walking with other dogs and he was so happy to be out and about with Sundance(Sunny) on Saturday. Love this little boy, here he is looking gorgeous in the sun:
Rizzie Oct 20 2018 2.jpg
FranB

Post by FranB »

Rizzie had a nice walk with Bessie yesterday. As in the last post, a bit of cajoling took place at the beginning to encourage him to carry on, but we managed over 2 miles and he came back with a smile on his little face.
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Rizzie was in high spirits and walked beautifully and enthusiastically today following his kennel buddy Poncho, he really does like to walk with other dogs. When we stopped at the lake for a while he put his front paws up onto the little bench to try and get a better view of all the geese which were being very noisy and boisterous.
What`s over there Rizzie?
What`s over there Rizzie?
FranB

Post by FranB »

Rizzie had his first walk with Evie today and he was quite keen on her I think. It was a horrible rainy day and he still decided he would walk round the Island without too much encouragement needed. They walked side by side and both gave good vibes off.
FranB

Post by FranB »

Lovely damp walk with Rizzie today, he was very pleased to see the ducks and was fascinated. We didn’t really see anyone else because most sensible people would be inside.
8A21368D-8D01-4079-87C6-392C7BCDA991.jpeg
A3AAD5BF-1CB4-45A7-B131-79D5D9148BB1.jpeg
angel13.gif]
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Smashing long walk with Rizzie roo and some pals today, he`s a super little fella and was as good as gold as usual. love4.gif
Come on his forever home please. :crossfingers.gif:
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Had a lovely long walk with the little fella and some friends yesterday, he`s never any trouble, sometimes he thinks he wants to go back to kennels at the start but with some verbal encouragement and a bit of gentle direction he soon gets going and then he really loves his walk. Would love this special boy to find a home in 2019. :crossfingers.gif:

I don't know how anyone could resist that face!
I don't know how anyone could resist that face!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”