Rizzie Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Gatwick Kenns

Staffierescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
xxlynne

Rizzie Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:28 pm

Current Status: Available
rizzie1arps20180826_164413.jpg
Rizzie's Story : Rizzie was owned by a drug dealer and was rescued by the sister to join 2 cats & older children. They couldn't keep him after several years so a friend took him in and managed to find a Rescue place with us: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Rizzie has some nerves but soon over comes them providing the family isnt too controlling and directive. Rizzie is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Rizzie was in boarding kennels nr Guildford

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Rizzie's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Rizzie.JPG
Rizzie2.JPG
Rizzie9.jpg
Rizzie's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information: We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Need to take Rizzie in today as been with this lady since Tuesday ... "family wanted him out immediately baby came home. Neutered believe he is up to date with jabs I can not check this as can not get hold of previous owner. He lived with a cat and older children I don't think he is too keen on other dogs but he is ok walking on lead, well behaved xxE "

Rizzie came into our Rescue 16.02.18

Sarahk

Re: Rizzie Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Rizzie love4.gif
DSC02164.JPG
DSC02167.JPG
DSC02162.JPG
DSC02161.JPG
More pics to come :D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

frankie

Post by frankie » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:43 pm

I met Rizzie on Sunday and he was bewildered poor thing . I tried to give him a treat but he didn't take it . He did come to his kennel gate to say hello and did get out for a walk with some gentle coaxing . Nice chunky boy bless him x x

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:32 pm

Rizzie enjoyed being in the snow today :D
P3024323.JPG
P3024324.JPG
Snow brings out the child in all of us woo.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

anne

Post by anne » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:54 pm

My first time meeting and walking with Rizzie today and what a delightful little staffie he is. He walked beautifully on the lead, no pulling and listening and connected to me while we were walking. I was completely charmed by him so he is now on my walking list and we shall be spending much more time enjoying each others company, unless of course he is homed soon and that would be wonderful as he is finding kennel life noisy and stressful.
DSCF2063.jpgrizzie.jpg
DSCF2064.jpgrizzie.jpg
DSCF2065.jpgrizzie.jpg

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:59 pm

Oh my heart! Rizzie is just so adorable and a proper little Staffie. He seems so lost [cry.gif] He is a dear little boy and we made friends quickly. He has a bit of a cough at the moment so I let him amble around the paddock and we had a cuddle in the hut. Very friendly dog. Small, compact boy who shouldn't be hard to home, please angel13.gif]
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Judy

Post by Judy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:48 pm

I took Rizzie out for the first time today, what a wonderful welcome he gave me in his kennel, such a friendly boy. Rizzie was keen to get going at first but soon settled down. He wasn't phased by traffic, even noisy motorbikes. We walked past barking dogs in their gardens, this gorgeous boy didn't react at all, he just kept walking. I don't think Rizzie will be in kennels for long, he has a lovely nature. love4.gif

Jojokate

Re: Rizzie Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojokate » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:21 pm

Today I spent some time with Rizzie . A proper little chunky monkey staffie .
He’s on a mission when walking but so well behaved.
He’s a little character .
We walked past a keen puppy who was eager to meet Rizzie but Rizzie was t having it so we moved on. He’s a little lad that builds trust with people he knows . He ran up to jolo when we arrived back at kennels . Was lovely to see his tail wagging and giving slobbery kisses love4.gif

GailW

Post by GailW » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Rizzie3.jpg
Rizzie is a really cool dude! I took him on our first canicross run today & he was a natural. He's got a great character & I found him really easy to take out. He's got lots of energy and is really gorgeous. Not too big either, so what's not to like?!!
Rizzie1.jpg
Rizzie2.jpg

andyrols

Post by andyrols » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:49 am

Rizzie is a small Staffy who I found to be extremely enthusiastic and friendly. He had his harness already on which was a bonus as he had a problem in keeping still enough for me to get the lead on! Out and about though he was no problem and he loves a treat as you can see from the picture.
Reading his story, and then meeting him in person, it’s hard to believe that he would be a problem to anyone. Someone needs to offer this loving boy a home soon (please!).
Attachments
Rizzie.jpg

Return to “2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”