Keisha & Tilly Staffies DoB 08 09 Littleport Cambs

Dogs that have found their forever home
JoJoPrice

Re: Keisha & Tilly Staffies Dof 2006 2008 Oxted W/E Foster

Post by JoJoPrice »

Such lovely photos ... Love Love the ones of them snoozing together ... They clearly don't care how they lay on each other as long as they are together love4.gif

Just so sweet xx
Jan Case

Re: Keisha & Tilly Staffies Dof 2006 2008 Oxted W/E Foster

Post by Jan Case »

14258E58-0F84-41F3-879B-3FC3F06AA126.jpeg
AADAF54D-895A-4042-928A-FFE469DEDF1E.jpeg
]Well, Geoff and I asked if we could walk these two new ladies today and are so glad they were on our list. It is just as well they are going to a foster home tomorrow or I would have tucked them under my arms and brought them home to meet our two!! Keisha particularly still shows considerable signs of the neglect she suffered and she is still learning to see the world through just one eye, following her accident, but oh they are beautiful. They are tiny, little pocket pups, and will be so pretty when they are both fully fit. Tilly is a little pocket rocket, interested in everything and with such a smiley face. They were both happy to say hello to other dogs and people and they loved being given little gravy bone biscuits for a treat. I don’t think these girls will have to wait long for their perfect home, and life for them is already so much better than it was, and so full of promise. Total sweethearts.
Attachments
87B67156-1519-4724-B9BA-F9D84D76AB80.jpeg
255E3407-5625-4840-8C9A-94D31CD90483.jpeg
873B32A2-E5FE-4233-A744-6A449FF8E189.jpeg
Froggie757

Re: Keisha & Tilly Staffies Dof 08 09 Brockley London Foster

Post by Froggie757 »

I had the pleasure of transporting these two gorgeous girls to the vet and into temporary foster on Thursday. We were a little early arriving at our meet up point so after a short walk we returned to the car to keep out of the icy wind. These two decided to demonstrate just how cuddly staffies are by taking it in turns to snuggle up on my lap then to show how small they are they cuddled up there together - the photo doesn't do it justice, I needed a selfie stick, but it goes without saying, I thoroughly enjoyed my snuggles before passing them on to their fab foster home. Lets hope they get homed before they have to come back to kennels :crossfingers.gif:
IMG_0811.JPG
Sun and tickles = bliss!
Sun and tickles = bliss!
Snooze time
Snooze time
Two times the cuddles xx
Two times the cuddles xx
Kate and Madeline

Post by Kate and Madeline »

We have had Keisha and Tilly in foster for just over a week now. I can say they are house-trained, sleep well together overnight in their own bed in the bedroom. They are easy to walk and manage by one person.
The best news is that the anti-biotics Keisha is now on are working really well and her skin is healing and her fur is growing back. She is beginning to feel better in herself and is such a sweet little dog.
Tilly follows you everywhere and loves to sleep on you/next to you. She is a real lap-dog.
We have been feeding them separately to give them space to eat a bit slower - though it is fair to say they love their food. Both dogs have put on a bit of weight.
We have left the dogs for a few hours at a time during the working week without incident.
I will upload a couple of videos of a walk today to Facebook.

K&T.jpg

Keisha.jpg

Tilly.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

So pleased to hear Keisha is feeling better :goodjob.gif:

They are both adorable and will be loving being with you guys :D

Thankyou and hugs to them both xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Kate and Madeline

Another week has passed of our foster with the girls. They are both settled and familiar with their routine.
Keisha is such a gentle dog - meeting other dogs, around the house or trotting along on a loose lead. I attach a picture of what I think is her elephant bum given its loss of hair and her gait which is very cute.
Tilly is such a loving little dog. She loves attention. Outside she is interested in everything - very bright and alert. Both are a pleasure to walk.

Keisha elephant bum!
Keisha elephant bum!

Tilly's cute face
Tilly's cute face
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

The loviest elephant bum ever smiley-sad010.gif love4.gif
Lovelyupdate :thanks.gif:
Kate and Madeline

Our foster of the girls sadly comes to an end on Friday. They are loving dogs - great for cuddles on the sofa and the bed. They are not too demanding in terms of needing long walks - and in this cold weather Keisha gets a trot on when she realises she is nearly home! However they both love a walk and a run around with each other and Keisha play bows to Tilly. It has been great feeding the girls up a bit. Unsurprisingly left over lamb has been a favourite though it is hard to tell as they have eaten everything they have been given with relish.

K&T cuddle.jpg
Jan Case

Re: Keisha & Tilly Staffies Dof 08 09 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

Keisha and Tilley are back in Rescue kennels after their stint with foster carers, helping them to get better. These two little girls are just adorable. Keisha still has some way to go with her skin condition and I can believe she may never have all her fur grow back, but she’s wearing a snazzy little coat right now to help keep her warm and protect her. She’s managing really well now with just one eye, she seems happy and confident and walks so beautifully by your side. Tilley is a bundle of energy, her coat has grown back beautiful and she is definitely on a mission when walking! The both ran for sheer pleasure in the paddock. These girls are tiny and it would beg really easy for just one person to walk them. When we took them back to their kennel they snuggled up together in their bed. Needless to say, treats are taken very gently and with gratitude.

E52FDA71-3395-4D9C-B05A-EF81F9120C1F.jpeg

8FCE7D5B-3D87-429D-858A-DEACEBC5F571.jpeg

286674A9-E979-41EE-A6B5-5FC1C8164E60.jpeg

EAEAA4E7-B212-4AF3-9767-E4D6927C57BC.jpeg

2A12C475-09A2-43B1-9D3F-AA5CE85BE54D.jpeg

FC3502CE-1C5C-4FCB-BD71-6654DC8F53E8.jpeg

C1DBE8A4-32EB-464E-8DE1-1D00D20F6958.jpeg

17D75961-5951-492C-9672-AD44543ABA5E.jpeg
KateM17

Re: Keisha & Tilly Staffies Dof 08 09 Gatwick Kenns

Post by KateM17 »

Fiona and I walked Keisha and Tilly again today. They were very excitable when being harnessed and once ready to go walked very calmly out of the kennel block. Both girls are very easy on the lead. Tilly liked to walk ahead and Keisha followed not too far behind and caught up to walk side by side. These girls are so very tiny and walked happily along the footpath. Tilly sniffed everything, whilst Keisha was content to walk along the path. Neither of the girls took any notice of passing dogs. We did stop for a little cuddle and both showed how loving they are. Gorgeous duo who love each other dearly, like cocktail sausages and need to find their forever home where they can cosy up and be happy together. X

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”