Keisha & Tilly Staffies DoB 08 09 Littleport Cambs

Dogs that have found their forever home
Elliesmum

Re: Keisha & Tilly Staffies Dof 2006 2008 New Romney Foster

Post by Elliesmum »

Wonderful to hear the girls are enjoying life, thank you John. Will be lovely to see photos when they have improved and show what glorious dogs they are, they sound so lovely. :goodjob.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

I am so pleased that Keisha and Tilly are with you and Sylvie in foster John :thanks.gif: Great to hear that they are settling in well and that their medication is helping them. They are certainly in the right place. thumbs.gif I look forward to following their story. xx
bettypinches

Post by bettypinches »

Here are a few pics of the gorgeous girls - it has proven difficult to get non-blurry pics as they are constantly in motion when people are around - they just love cuddles and are very affectionate and waggy!

We take them out for a good walk every morning - they're very active, especially Tilly, though I would say they focus more on 'getting the walk done' than stopping and sniffing. Keisha actually does more sniffing than Tilly, but prefers to stay very close to you.
Lovely girls - I'm sure John will give more of an update shortly.

IMG_0366.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_20171128_075324.jpg

IMG_20171128_075335.jpg
johnfowle

Post by johnfowle »

Thank you. Karen (Bettypinches) for posting these photos of the delightful duo. Both "girls", as we call them, are so happy and friendly and have settled into their routine very quickly. I think they would eat a horse if given the opportunity....they leave their bowls completely clean, but never attempt to take each other's food.

Keisha's fur is coming back, albeit slowly, and here recent ear infection has cleared up following a few consultations with the local vets here.

As Karen has said, both the girls are real livewires, chasing around the garden before doubling back into their room where they jump onto their beds and sit down waiting for an ear rub or a body pat.

Both girls are ready for their forever home together as Keisha tends to be stressed when Tilly is not in close attendance. They could live happily with other dogs and don't appear interested in the local cats nor, even, the sheep!

A super pair!
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely update :thanks.gif: they look like different dogs already. ..huge thanks to John and sylvie and the lovely dogwalkers :goodjob.gif: Heart fill with love.gif]
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

How wonderful to hear that the girls are doing so well. :thanks.gif: for your expert love and care, John and Sylvia. Great job by their walkers thumbs.gif xx
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Keisha & Tilly came back to gatwick in the week to make room for Bambi to build up his weight with John & Sylvie. And I am honoured to have these 2 little beauties to stay for the weekend thumbs.gif thumbs.gif

They travelled home superbly in the car, Keisha calmly in the back and Tilly wanting ear rubs in the passenger seat next to me :D

Excited to know they were coming back into a home, loved exploring the house and the garden, both did their business in the garden and both are now snoozing either side of me on the sofa, what a truly gorgeous pair of gals they are love4.gif love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Re: Keisha & Tilly Staffies Dof 2006 2008 Oxted W/E Foster

Post by Sarahk »

Comfy Saturday morning thumbs.gif
F7A004F6-C5B2-4088-A610-7CC8D471567F.jpeg
Jobs to do but these 2 hot water bottles mean doing nothing is soooo much better !
Adore them both already love4.gif love4.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Well what a fabulous weekend with these two loves xxx

They are delightful company, such wee little beauties, so waggy tailed and smiley :D
We had fun snoozing (all of us !), lots of cuddles, some lovely walkies (they LOVE their walkies and are angels to put their harnesses on, virtually do it themselves !!), they helped me with some gardening and boy do they LOVE their food, they gobble it up still like there is no tommorrow !!!

Keisha's hair continues to grow back, its still fine in places but is improving all the time - you'll see that in some of the photos. Tilly's coat is back to normal and very soft to stroke - thankfully she adores a fuss, she is sooooo in love with her humans and she really shows it every moment of every day with you love4.gif

Both are perfectly house trained, not a single accident whilst they were with me from friday through to yesterday morning. Slept through the night, both comfy on my bed and indeed they had the bigger part of my bed as they lay crossways rather than up and down ! And they love to snuggle close to you, I wasn't going to stop them 'cos I love a snuggle too xxx

Tilly enjoys chewing up the odd toy in typical staffie style !
Walkies are easy for one person, I had no trouble at all, they are very in tune and their steps are in unison ! Tilly is the keen one, yes she's at the end of her lead striding out but she's such a wee little thing she was easy to walk for me; Keisha is a dream to walk, slack lead at all times thumbs.gif

Here's a couple of videos for you to enjoy - walkies and garden fun ...

Kiss of love.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Our day on Saturday in pictures :D

Sofa snuggles and cuddles :smiley-gen132.gif: love4.gif
P1273878.JPG
P1273879.JPG
P1273875.JPG
P1273876.JPG
P1273877.JPG
P1273883.JPG
P1273884.JPG
P1273896.JPG
P1273888.JPG
P1273889.JPG
P1273894.JPG
P1273897.JPG
P1273898.JPG
love4.gif

Walkies :D
P1273852.JPG
P1273859.JPG
Garden fun thumbs.gif
P1273863.JPG
P1273865.JPG
P1273862.JPG
Here girls :dog_running-186.gif:
P1273866.JPG
Let's go inside ...
P1273860.JPG
in we goooooo !
in we goooooo !
cheeky girl Tilly !!!
P1273869.JPG
Sitting whilst I make their dinners thumbs.gif
P1273872.JPG
Tilly enjoying a chew - always smiling :D
P1273873.JPG
Keisha and Tilly angel13.gif] and angel13.gif]
Love them xxx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”