Roxy Staffie DofB 2009 Borough SE London

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Jennifergibson

Re: Roxy Staffie DofB 2009 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jennifergibson » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:32 pm

Gareth and I had the pleasure of having Roxy girl for a sleep over the other night! What a fabulous dog. She is so loving and just wants to cuddle, snooze and play with her lamb.
Roxy 4.jpg
Roxy slept all through the night is just gorgeous and easy to have around! She behaved herself while we ate our dinner and she was just happy to curl up at our feet.
Roxy 3.jpg
We took her for a quick walk along the river and passed a number of off lead dogs and Roxy was completely unfazed by them.
Roxy1.jpg
Roxy has been overlooked for a while but she is a lovely, easy dog who loves people and would settle in to a home no problem.

Gareth.C

Post by Gareth.C » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:16 am

Jenn and I were delighted to have another visit from Roxy this weekend who stayed over Friday and Saturday night. Once again Roxy was the perfect house guest and we will definitely be trying to give her more time out of the kennels when we can.
Inside 1_opt.jpg
Roxy may look like an older girl however she still has plenty of energy - on Friday she had a walk with Malcolm in the morning and then walked from the kennels to our flat and still managed to run up the stairs to the third floor. She does love a good snooze though and spent much of the weekend asleep between Jenn and I on the couch.
Couch 1_opt.jpg
Roxy is the easiest dog to have around as she is just happy to be included. She is responsive to commands and when told to stay off the couch/bed she does so until invited back up. I don't think she is a fan of early mornings though! We took her out to the garden to do her business early on Saturday morning and instead of wandering around she chose to lean up against Jenn and catch a bit more shuteye.
Outside 1_opt.jpg
On Sunday we walked back to the kennels along the River Wey and passed hordes of off lead dogs both big and small and Roxy was not bothered one bit.
Outside 4_opt (1).jpg
Roxy would easily fit in to any home or family and is a great little companion

sibirro

Post by sibirro » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:46 am

loving the photos - what a sweet dog she is - great to see her getting a few kennel breaks

Gareth.C

Post by Gareth.C » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:05 am

Another visit from Roxy this weekend - the pavement on the walk home from the kennels was a bit too hot for her paws so Roxy ended up being carried most of the way (much to her delight - check out that grin).
SULS1385.JPG
Once again Roxy was perfectly behaved both out on walks and at home - we left her by herself for a while and she happily snoozed on the rug. We also brought her to breakfast at a cafe where she sat at our feet and watched the world go by.
IMG_2763_opt.jpg
Roxy is a lovely little staffy with lots of character who will easily fit into a home and family.

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:04 pm

Loving your Roxy updates, love her smile being carried home too !!! :goodjob.gif:

Thankyou for giving her time out of Kennels, surely her home must come soon :crossfingers.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Lovely Roxy is such a good girl, a perfect package of staffy happiness. She helped me do an induction on Saturday, she is perfect for all the newbies as she is so easy in every way. This super friendly young lady would love a home of her own asap please. :crossfingers.gif:

amerbob

Post by amerbob » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:25 pm

I had Roxy come and stay with me for 24 hours the other week. I was a bit nervous, as it was my first foster experience, but Roxy made the whole thing so easy. She's a dream of a dog - a complete cuddler, very happy to just have some company and attention.

She even put up with my ridiculous Instagram shenanigans, including me singing at her 0002.gif] . She really is a lovely chill dog and it's about time that someone gave her the home that she deserves

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

sibirro

Post by sibirro » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:47 am

roxxxxxy you sweet girl i am really hoping this is your time - good luck topdoggie xxxxx

Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:01 pm

Everything crossed for you girl !! You'll shine as you always do

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Woohoo :crossfingers.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”