Bailey (Bayley) Staffie DofB 2009 - 12th April 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
anne

Re: Bayley Staffie DofB 2009 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Bayley arrived back today and Louise and I were there to welcome him and give him some reassuring cuddles.
DSCF9529.jpgbailey.jpg
DSCF9515.jpgbailey.jpg
DSCF9518.jpgbailey.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

What bad luck this poor boy has had. So sad he must be feeling lost again and will be missing his doggy pals. Thank you for showing what a lovely lad he can be, let's hope his time back in kennels isn't too long [cry.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Bayley has had some lovely walks and is meeting dogs really well. He has had a bad cough and so has been on antibiotics and enjoying being in Reception with the radiator on overnight making him very cosy.

He is fine being left never a whimper but always gets out of his bed to greet you

Here is Bayley this afternoon having a lovely walk with Libby

BayleyLibby.JPG
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Bayley is now over his chest infection. He has so proved he can be left as he sits quietly and patiently whiling away his days waiting for his new family.
stuartportlock

Post by stuartportlock »

stunning little boy someone please give him the home he needs. He is lovely and very affectionate.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I walked Bayley for the first time today, what a sweet loving boy, I got a lovely greeting from him, clipped on his leads then off we went to the woods. He walks really well on the lead, he is very engaging with you, and he does love a treat or two!. No problem taking Bayley back to his warm room I do hope that his forever home comes soon :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Leeanne

Post by Leeanne »

A little late apologies but I spent my Christmas morning with Bayley and I just adore him. Bayley walks well on the lead and doesn’t pull. When out walking if another dog passes I just ask Bayley to sit at my feet for a treat and he does so, such a good boy. Bayley is very sweet natured enjoys a cuddle. He’s very well behaved in his kennel getting into his bed when you tell him. Here is our Christmas selfie love4.gif
7AC239B0-6B9A-414D-9977-3BCDA97F6FD7.jpeg
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Bayley out for the first time today, what a gorgeous friendly boy. To initially introduce myself I offered Bayley a treat through his kennel door which he accepted very gently. He was very easy to get out of the kennel block. Bayley has obviously had quite a lot of time spent on him as he immediately sat when I asked him to wait when crossing roads and didn't move until given the word. When we got back to the kennels he was a bit reluctant and hung back when we entered the drive but all was well as I was told to put him in the reception room which meant he didn't have to walk into the kennel block. He is such a friendly loving boy and I do hope he finds his forever home very soon. Heart fill with love.gif]
Liv500

Post by Liv500 »

Bayley is fantastic he has so much training.

He can also do paw, then other paw if you ask him.

He is so affectionate

He’s such a great little dog. Someone should definitely adopt him he is absolutely wasted in kennels. I wish I could!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

149E18A2-CE1D-4C42-933D-3F002EC5CCED.jpeg
Bayley net new walker Gary on Friday and made a new friend :D
7F29BC89-69C8-4799-B91B-2CB91FB6A417.jpeg
Hi ya!.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”