Tiggy Staffie DofB ?2013 Bedford

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Re: Tiggy Staffie DofB ?2013 Sidcup SE London Foster

Post by xxlynne »

Linda came with her son David to meet our Staffies. Tiggy was an immediate hit and manageable...temperament test done by David to pick him up and David got smothered with kisses. Tiggy had a week in Linda's care and proved himself to be a smasher
Tiggyhomed (1).JPG
Tiggyhomed (2).JPG
Tiggyhomed (3).JPG
Happy days ahead
staffylevi

Re: Tiggy Staffie DofB ?2013 Sidcup SE London

Post by staffylevi »

Whoop! Whoop! He's dinky... thumbs.gif
Doin' it for the staffies ...
Judy

Re: Tiggy Staffie DofB ?2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

Tiggy really is such a dinky boy. Having only met him for the first time today, when entering his kennels before putting his harness he was so accepting of me, he rolled onto his back for a tummy rub which he thoroughly enjoyed. He is such a gentle lovely boy, very easy to walk, he kept looking back at me for reassurance, we stopped for a few cuddles on the way after which he was happy to carry on. With such a wonderful nature I am sure Tiggy will not be with us for long. Heart fill with love.gif]
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

My first time of walking Tiggy today. I think he is finding it a bit bewildering being in kennels. poor boy. He is such a sweetheart and gave me a wonderful welcome. We shared our walk with Teresa and Rex. Tiggy seemed to enjoy the company and it was as if Rex put him at ease. Passing traffic was no problem, and he crossed the road nicely. Tiggy enjoyed splashing through the puddles. A really lovely, gentle, friendly boy. love4.gif xx
20170917_130102.jpg
20170917_130154.jpg
Thommo

Post by Thommo »

What a lovely boy. All he wants is someone to love him as much as he loves them back. Adores cuddles and attention and needs a caring person who will take the time to build his confidence as he can be a little nervous bless him. He really does deserve more than a cold kennel floor and I hope he gets the loving home he deserves and honestly I'm not exaggerating he really is an all round lovely boy.

Only minor things to watch out for in my opinion if you are thinking of adopting Tiggy is some small dogs he wants to get to and he doesn't really like the dark so needs a bit of reassurance when going out for a wee at night (bless) very little things that you can help him with but thought it worth giving as much info as possible to help him get a home. love4.gif

Only spent a week with Tiggy giving him time out of the kennels and I must admit even as a grown man he had such an impact on me I shed a little tear when he went back [cry.gif]
Good luck Tigs you miss you mate x
RosC

Post by RosC »

Walked Tiggy for the first time today. He is a very good natured little dog. Walks very well, no pulling. He seemed a little nervous when we met other dogs outside and lay on the floor until they had passed but no bad reaction so just needs to learn to be more confident. Lovely, friendly boy1
Judy

Post by Judy »

How patient Tiggy was with me today whilst I was trying to figure out how to put his harness on it must have gone on and come off about 5 times. Senior moment on my part!!!! Anyway Tiggy didn't mind at all he just waited patiently until I had sorted things out. He is such a gorgeous boy, so very easy in every way. He certainly would really benefit and blossom in a home he can call his own, I hope he will not have to wait too long. Heart fill with love.gif]
xxlynne

Re: Tiggy Staffie DofB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Tiggy did really well on his cat test and chicken test

Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Oh Tiggy you gorgeous boy. Cuddles and walks next week me thinks x
Mandy1967

Post by Mandy1967 »

Hi there ,