Staffierescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
Chapmania

Re: Kevin Bulldog x Staffie DofB 11.07.09 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chapmania » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:13 pm

:nicethread.gif: :thanks.gif: for having Kevin to stay over Rebecca xx

heleny

Post by heleny » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:05 pm

Kevin was my last walk of the day and he was desperate to get out of his pen - he did not want to soil his pen - what a trooper. He is just such a lovely lump, so friendly and loving - one day he will be the most loving and devoted companion to some lucky person. :crossfingers.gif:

Judy

Post by Judy » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:36 pm

A lovely welcome as usual from Kevin this afternoon, always eager to get out for a walk. As always Kevin was perfectly behaved and didn't put a paw wrong. He is such great company so easy going and never seems to be phased by anything. Kevin certainly has a great circle of fans amongst the walkers. love4.gif

RosC

Post by RosC » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:09 pm

Doesn't Kevin look relaxed at home last weekend! Thank you Rebecca, you have shown how calm and chilled Kevin is and how quickly and easily he will fit in to a new environment 0093.gif Fingers crossed others now see how amazing he is (as all us walkers know already love4.gif ) Kevin is a brilliant little boy!
In the meantime I hope that he enjoys a few more sleepovers thumbs.gif

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:44 pm

I got a walk in with my fav boy Kevin today. It breaks my heart to see Kevin waiting in kennels so long, because he really is a sweetheart of a dog. He loves everyone and is just so friendly. I have never found him to be any trouble. Kevin really needs his human, he is an emotional boy and as me and Lynne were saying today, if you truly love what a Staffie is and what they are about, you will just love Kevin. Ok, I know there's the Bulldog as well, and I saw this in some stubbornness today, when I wanted to walk one way and Kevin decided he would like to go down the other path 0002.gif] I thought Kev deserves to get his way, it's his precious walk after all. I can't get enough of this character, he really is a smashing dog, please don't make him wait any longer for his home, it's such a waste.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Judy

Post by Judy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:08 pm

Kevin was such a good boy yesterday afternoon as always, we had a lovely long walk but on our way we met up with 2 off lead Labradors one of which came right up to Kevin for a sniff however our boy didn't mind in the slightest we just stood still until the owner had got control and then carried on with our walk as if nothing had happened. Judging by the experiences I have had with Kevin when meeting other dogs whilst out walking I really do believe Kevin could integrate with another dog. I look forward to the day when Kevin finds his forever home as do all his other walker fans. love together.gif]

Judy

Post by Judy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:42 pm

Whilst out walking with Kevin this afternoon a couple stopped to chat, they made a big fuss of our wonderful chunky boy who leaned into the lady's legs whilst lapping up the attention. They were both amazed at how friendly Kevin is. He is such a super star. angel13.gif]

Judy

Post by Judy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:20 pm

It was a very cold afternoon yesterday and I was happy to see Kevin had a warm coat on and his heat lamp going which he was cosily lying under when I arrived. I felt mean taking his coat off but Kevin didn't mind a bit as he was only too excited as usual to be going out walking, we walked briskly which soon warmed both of us up and as soon as we got back to the kennel I soon wrapped up this gorgeous hunk of a boy. love together.gif]

Weebs

Post by Weebs » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:15 pm

From Saturday 17th:

What can I say? My Kevin love4.gif We had a pootle about the paddock and then went off for trot around the block. Passed a couple of other walkers, Kevin didn't bat an eyelid, almost just a nod of the head and an "alright mate" and carrying on. 0002.gif] FYI spoke to Lynne and it's been agreed that I can have the Kevmeister for a 2 night sleepover for Easter Sunday and Easter Monday - huzzah! woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif]

Judy

Post by Judy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:42 pm

Hi Weebs I am so pleased you will be giving this lovely hunk of a boy a break over Easter. thumbs.gif He stole my heart a long time ago and I always make a point of taking him for a walk when I'm at the kennels as I did this afternoon. He really is a special boy and great company. :smiley-chores002.gif:

Return to “2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”