Jess Staffie DofB ?2012 - Oct 2020

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Jess Staffie DofB ?2012 - Oct 2020

Post by xxlynne »

Jess (1).jpg
It's with a heavy heart we had to say goodbye to our lovely girl Jess to cross over the rainbow bridge, we believe she was around ten.
We adopted her three years on the 3/10/2017 after loosing our previous saffie to keep our boy Buster company. Sadly it wasn't long but we've glad we took the chance and gave her a forever home where she was loved and spoilt till the end......... xxx Debbie and Paul
Jess (2).jpg
Jess's Thread below:
Current Status: Homed
Jess's Story : Jess and her partner Cheeko a blue Staffie were handed in to a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Jess is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Jess was in boarding kennels near Guildford awaiting her family

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Jess's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Jess36.jpg
Jess30.jpg
Jess's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 23.05.17 Hi Lynne- we can only get Polly to vets by 3 pmish tomorrow- transporter tied up until next week if not.

The other ones Im looking for- including Jess 6-7 year old Tri coloured bitch. Lived with Cheeko- the lovely boy you took from me recently.
anne

Re: Jess Staffie DofB ?2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Jess is Lovely. She can be a little OTT in her affection but is a happy girl and will sit calmly with you once she has settled. She is an easy walking companion, easy on the lead and happily enjoying a paddle in the stream or just ambling along wherever you want to go.
DSCF8925.jpgjess.jpg
DSCF8932.jpgjess.jpg
DSCF8945.jpgjess.jpg
DSCF8946.jpgjess.jpg
DSCF8949.jpgjess.jpg
DSCF8951.jpgjess.jpg
DSCF8972.jpgjess.jpg
Tim

Post by Tim »

As Anne has mentioned Jess can be a little overexcited when she first meet you, but she calms down very quickly - she's so excited to be taken out. Jess loved her time in the paddock even though i think we picked the hottest day of the year....

Waiting patiently for a treat
DSC03918.jpg
DSC03923.jpg
DSC03930.jpg
DSC03935.jpg

Relaxing in the shade:
DSC03936.jpg
DSC03940.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
bizlate

Post by bizlate »

Oooohhhh Jess you are scrumptious! I know looks are nothing but I am a sucker for a black'n'tan! Welcome Jess, and let's hope you fly out soon! :goodluck.gif:
Ina

Post by Ina »

Hi!

I wonder how well she gets along with an other dog? :)

Best wishes,
Ina
love4.gif
JenG

Post by JenG »

Hi Ina, Best way to find out more (and if you are serious about adopting a dog) is to fill in the homing questionnaire and the lovely rehoming team will be in touch!
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.eu/forms/r ... tionnaire/ thumbs.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Took Jess out for a walk today. What a smashing little dog she is, I absolutely love her. She walks really nicely, and did not react in any way when we met other dogs, just gets on with her walk. Jess holds your wrist gently when she first greets you but stopped once we got going. No malice at all, I think she is just so pleased to see you. During our walk, Jess limped and held her front paw out to me straight away. When I looked, she had a thorny piece of stick stuck between her pads. As I removed it, she gently licked my hand, gazing up at me as if to say thank you. Such a sweetie. She has striking markings and is a very lovely little dog.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Nurse Flo

Re: Jess Staffie DofB ?2012 Guildford Kenns

Post by Nurse Flo »

First walk with Jess today and what a completely easy peasy little poppet she is!
A doddle to harness and a doddle to walk.
We walked with Codi her kennel mate (and his walker) and they walked so nicely together.
We passed some grumpy, growly on lead dogs and Jess didn't react one tiny bit - she just wiggled on by smiling that lovely Staffie smile of hers.
A very happy girl with fabulous people and dog skills. Lets get her a home quickly before she loses her joie de vivre.
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

We walked Codi and Jess together yesterday too, they really are good together. So good for these to get out together.
love4.gif
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Jess is quite the perfect little staffie and just stunning to look at!
I used her beautiful face to say thankyou via Facebook to the vet students who did some fundraising for us. Here's the picture, she's definitely grateful for every chance and experience given to her, a special girl.
Jess.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”