Cheeko Staffie DofB 03.12 Headley Down

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Cheeko Staffie DofB 03.12 Headley Down

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Cheeko9.jpg
Cheeko's Story : Cheeko was handed into a pound with his live in partner Jess a female Staffie: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Cheeko is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Cheeko was in Chessington & Gatwick Kenns

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Cheeko's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Cheeko34.jpg
Cheeko7.jpg
Cheeko's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 24/03/2017: Good evening Lynne, I have 3 staffs that I'm currently trying to place.

Cheeko: Blue boy in particular really needs some very intensive care- hes been badly abused we feel by his owner, who is in hospital with mental health issues. He's around 5 years old. Petrified and nervous. Creeps around you. Sits and shakes when close to people. His face shows all hes been through and it made me cry. I'm wondering if you can offer him in particular a lifeline please ? x Carolyn
chico.jpg
Cheeko comes in 25th April
jacnmrb

Re: Cheeko Staffie DofB 03.12 Leics comes Chess 25th

Post by jacnmrb »

Poor little man. Safe now and you will know what it means to be loved.
xxxxxx for you
Debbie(tarakisha)

Re: Cheeko Staffie DofB ?2012 Leics comes Chess 25th

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Oh bless his heart. Lots of love coming his way now love4.gif
Chapmania

Re: Cheeko Staffie DofB ?2012 Leics comes Chess 25th

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Cheeko. Safe now with us sweetheart love4.gif xx
Elliesmum

Re: Cheeko Staffie DofB ?2012 Chessington Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

Poor lad, words fail me. Let's love him love4.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
nhelyer

Re: Cheeko Staffie DofB 03.12 Chessington Kenns

Post by nhelyer »

Oh my, just heart breaking smiley-sad010.gif

Welcome to RR sweet boy, where you will know love in abundance love4.gif
frankie

Post by frankie »

I had the pleasure to meet and walk the gorgeous Cheeko, because Cheeko had just arrived in kennels we took a very sedate walk around the streets of Chessington. I was very gentle with him , no quick hand movements just gentle strokes on his back when he acknowledged me. He loved the chicken treats and knows sit . He walked well and does not pull on the lead . Not phased by traffic .We didn't meet any dogs although we saw two across the road at different times he did see them but just looked .When we arrived back at kennels there were two dogs in the waiting area ,a very barky Lab and Aaron (RS). He wasn't bothered by them. I sat on the grass and Cheeko sat down and leaned into me for a cuddle. He already loves the kennel staff. He has stolen my heart bless him . Lots of love coming your way Cheeko xxxx
bizlate

Post by bizlate »

Oooh Cheeko sounds scrumptious! Chessington walkers, we would love pics of Cheeko and your other new arrivals when possible love4.gif
frankie

Post by frankie »

I have some pics of Cheeko I'll try and put them on tomorrow having probe resizing them
helenmc2003

Post by helenmc2003 »

I walked Cheeko this afternoon. He was beautifully behaved. No pulling on the lead and when we stopped for a rest he sat at my feet and leaned into me and let me stroke him. He knows "sit" and seems a smart boy. He's quite food motivated! He's a lovely gentle dog.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”