Mungo Staffie DofB 2010 East Ham London

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes

Mungo Staffie DofB 2010 East Ham London

Postby xxlynne » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:20 pm

Current Status: Homed

Mungo51.JPG

Mungo's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Mungo was in boarding kennels in Chessington, he is now in foster with a Staffie bitch Tegan.

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Mungo's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Mungo93.JPG
Mungo56.JPG
Mungo58.JPG
Mungo78.jpg

Mungo's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 7.1.17: Mid Dec found stray. Jump over kennel in with another male entire Staffie just tried humping him CURRENTLY HAS KC. Again an urgent boy
Mungo3.jpg
Mungo2.jpg
Mungo1.jpg

Mungo,staff male entire. 5-6yrs old,happy chap,a little chatty,doesn't mind the other dogs,but worried aboout large fluffy variety. Nice boy. XC
xxlynne

Re: Mungo Staffie DofB 2010 Aylesbury Pound comes as soon as

Postby Chapmania » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:34 pm

:welcome.gif: to the family Mungo love4.gif xx
Chapmania

Re: Mungo Staffie DofB 2010 Aylesbury Pound comes as soon as

Postby CoraMc » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:59 pm

Ah, so he's the romantic type!!! :cool.gif: can't wait to meet Mungo!
CoraMc

Re: Mungo Staffie DofB 2010 Aylesbury Pound comes 19th

Postby Sarahk » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:49 pm

I briefly saw Mungo enjoying the front seat in the dog mobile with Lynne today. Didn't get time to say hi but oh, could see from his face he's a sweetie and a heart stealer love4.gif

And he was negotiating with Lynne over who should drive ! I'm pleased to say Lynne won !!!

Welcome Mungo, sleep well tonight as you recover from your neutering x
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Re: Mungo Staffie DofB 2010 Chessington Kenns

Postby jacnmrb » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:41 pm

So handsome xxxxxx for him
jacnmrb

Postby Bramleyapples » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:54 pm

I was lucky enough to meet Mungo today - what a beautiful boy. So loving and gentle. He takes treats very gently and sits beautifully for them! He was interested in but not reactive to other dogs, bikes and pushchairs. He didn't pull on the lead at all, and was just desperate for cuddles when we stopped for a sit down. Absolutely stunning boy, hope he gets snapped up soon.
Bramleyapples

Postby helengarner » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Meet Mungo, the beautiful staffie boy with a big smile I had the pleasure of meeting this morning!
He walked beautifully the whole time, and we even met a few furries of the small variety on our route that he was perfectly calm and happy to see.
Mungo is a big ball of fun and a real people person. He has the most beautiful face but obviously doesn't know it because he was too busy having fun on his walk and pining for cuddles to entertain much camera time- this was the best I could get!
In fact, he may even be poking his tongue out to mock my efforts?
This gorgeous boy does not belong in kennels and deserves a loving home to show him kindness and companionship.
If you've got room in your heart for this softie, you better come and meet him for yourself!

mungo.jpg
helengarner

Postby Dogmatix » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:03 pm

I was lucky enough to walk Mungo last Saturday.
He is so happy and excited and appears very friendly.
We walked up the drive with Lynne and Buddy, and he seemed happy and curious about Buddy. He pulled a bit on the lead to start with, but this was easily manageable. He settled nicely into the walk once we had reached the path to the park, making these cute squeaky grunty noises as he trotted along and sniffed about.
We came across a few dogs on the walk, and he was interested and happy to meet them, and sniff and be sniffed.
He really adores people and wanted to greet everyone, claiming cuddles and strokes with his little grunts and squeaks and his big smile – he almost seems to sing you a little song - irresistible!
Below a few photos of Mungo as he was gazing into the open fields, taking in his surroundings- not easy to catch a photo of his pretty face, because when his attention is on you he comes right up for kisses!
What a smashing lad- with him in the household you wouldn't be lacking love and smiles :-)
Mungo_0130.jpg

Mungo_0127.JPG

Mungo_0129.jpg

Mungo_0128.jpg

Mungo_0131.jpg
Dogmatix

Postby Amythompson » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:45 pm

Has Mungo had any experience, positive or negative with cats??
Amythompson

Postby Sarahk » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:04 pm

What a sweetheart Mungo is, proper staffie boy, cheekie chappie alright !
DSC03157.JPG

Mungo popped round with Lynne today and enjoyed a run around the garden, a play with some toys and then time for some treats and some photo's ! He has such a happiness about him, full of the joys and totally staffylicious :D
DSC03146 - Copy.JPG
DSC03155.JPG
DSC03158.JPG
lovely sit and paw for treats :0)

Cuddle time with Lynne love4.gif
DSC03179.JPG
DSC03182.JPG

Playtime with toys ...
DSC03187.JPG
DSC03189.JPG
DSC03192.JPG
DSC03193.JPG
DSC03195.JPG

And more of Mungo staffielicious boy thumbs.gif
DSC03146.JPG
x
DSC03147.JPG
DSC03151.JPG
DSC03144.JPG
DSC03152.JPG
DSC03154.JPG
DSC03156.JPG
DSC03162.JPG
DSC03167.JPG
DSC03173.JPG

Lovely lovely boy positivo1.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Postby pits » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:07 pm

great photos!
pits

Postby John » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:21 pm

I got to meet Mungo this morning. We had a great walk together in the sunshine. Mungo is an easy lad to walk. Hardly any pulling and happy to trot along by your side. He seems to be a happy, confident dog.....oh and very affectionate. I sat down on a bench and whoosh he was up too giving me a kiss and cuddle. :smiley-gen132.gif:
Can't fault this dog, why anyone would give up on him is beyond me. :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-signs002.gif:
John

Next

Return to Dogs Rehomed