Ron (Aaron) Staffie DofB 01.11.07 Farnham Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Ron (Aaron) Staffie DofB 01.11.07 Farnham Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Aaron17.jpg
Aaron's Story : Found stray/abandoned over New Year & unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Aaron is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Aaron was in Gatwick boarding kennels awaiting his new family.

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Aaron's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Aaron40.JPG
Aaron58.JPG
Aaron64.JPG
Aaron's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 8.1.17: Aaron, staff boy entire,microchipped. 9 yrs old according to his chip. Aaron is a little chatty and has the typical staff voice. He is a nice boy, doesn't seem to mind the other dogs. Nice lad. Only just done 7 days chipped but not to owner, he's been with us before, left outside Tesco shop manager phoned the dog warden. The owner was up in arms as had to pay to get him back. But then complained to Tesco who refunded the money. Though was not claimed when was brought in as a stray again. Cx
Aaron1.jpg
Aaron3.jpg
Aaron comes mid Jan
Chapmania

Re: Aaron Staffie DofB 11.2007 Aylesbury Pound comes mid Jan

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Aaron love4.gif xx
bizlate

Post by bizlate »

Looks like [now happily homed] Asha! Same age too. Welcome, handsome boy! :welcome.gif:
JenG

Post by JenG »

Wow! Really does look like Asha!! Maybe a litter brother?
jacnmrb

Re: Aaron Staffie DofB 11.2007 Chessington Kenns

Post by jacnmrb »

So handsome xxxxxx for him
Bramleyapples

Post by Bramleyapples »

Met Aaron for the first time today and we went out running. He was a lovely running companion, lots of energy and friendly to all we encountered - although was very keen to chase a cat we saw down a lane. :D
He was generally happy to be out and stuck with me and matched my pace. Really charming boy.
bizlate

Post by bizlate »

Great to see a lovely update on Aaron! Calling all Chessington walkers... we're dying to see some pics :icon_barking_dog-116.gif: winkwink.gif
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

I can't wait to meet Aaron love4.gif
Bramleyapples

Post by Bramleyapples »

Screenshot_20170201-231539-360x640.png
I only managed an action shot!! Will try for some better ones next time when I don't have all the harnesses and stuff.
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Wow I met the handsome Aaron today. What an absolute star he is.
He's got lots of energy and was a bit on edge at times. Very aware of noises and things going on around him. He was very responsive to my voice though.
He's a cracker blob6.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”