Rosemerry Staffie DOB 2013 Balham Foster

Staffierescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption

Rosemerry Staffie DOB 2013 Balham Foster

Postby xxlynne » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:51 am

Current Status: Available

Rosemerry99.JPG

Rosemerry needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Known background: Rosemerry was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. Rosemerry has had many litters. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Rosemerry life. Rosemerry is now spayed, chipped and fully vaccinated. Rosemerry is in foster in Balham as an only pet

Rosemerry has been found stray unclaimed with evidence she has been bred & bred & bred from. We would have guessed her age to be 2-3 but due to her excess breeding she may be 3 years. We have spayed & chipped so now she is ready for the treasured pet status. Meets dogs well and could possibly share with another but is comfortable having her humans to herself Can be left short periods. Has settled in a home environment with weekend foster placements Dear Dear soul

Visit Rosemerry's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Rosemerry04.JPG
Rosemerry07.JPG
Rosemerry01.JPG

Rosemerry's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Please remember this is the information we received from the referrer. Once a dog is with us and we begin to work with them and unpack them they can and often do reveal positive skills trust and transform behaviours We were asked to help Rosemerry and prepare her for homing and find her future family

Rosemerry came on to our books on the 8th June 16 and was spayed, chipped and 1st vaccinated on the 9th June
xxlynne

Re: Rosemerry Staffie DOB 2013 Chessington Kenns

Postby LizS » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:46 pm

Rosemerry was very excited at first but soon calmed down and walked very nicely, she can lead grab a little but soon stops when you tell her. She is a very happy girl and loves cuddles.
IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0333.JPG
LizS

Postby Sarahk » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:40 pm

Rosemerry or should that be Rosymer-ears :D
DSC09796.JPG
DSC09799.JPG
DSC09810.JPG

Ohhhh I'm a sucker for big ears, isn't she gorgeous love4.gif
DSC09794.JPG
DSC09804.JPG

DSC09792.JPG
DSC09801.JPG
DSC09815.JPG
DSC09816.JPG
DSC09790.JPG

DSC09807.JPG
DSC09812.JPG
DSC09797.JPG
DSC09808.JPG

Gorgeous Kiss of love.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Postby LizS » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:28 pm

Rosemerry and I had a lovely walk today, she loved running around in the long grass. She's so easy to walk, never pulls and looks up at you every now and again to make sure everything's ok. We met a few other dogs on our walk and she was very friendly with them. She's such a happy, friendly girl. bighug.gif
IMG_0415.JPG

IMG_0414.JPG
LizS

Postby xxlynne » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Rosemerry has finally come into health...when she was spayed our vet put her on antibiotics as she found infection inside. Rosemerry still wasnt right so I took her back as she was stumbling on exertion..we ran a full blood test and we found everything in order other than still resident infection so our vet put her on a different strong antibiotic and when Rosemerry went to the vets today she was much improved so we were able to give her her second vaccination. Liz walked her on her return from a long spell in the dog mobile which I decided would benefuit her as she was so calm in the dog mobile and was enjoying the rest away from the hype of the kennels.
xxlynne

Postby LizS » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:19 pm

Rosemerry does seem to be feeling better now, she had a lot more energy. She was excited to be out with Scoobie, they had a couple of quick friendly sniffs from a distance and I guess it must have been love because then she was pulling a bit to catch up with him, she did catch up to him at one point and she just licked him all over his face. He didn't seem to mind as he was very chilled. Very cute Kiss of love.gif
LizS

Re: Rosemerry Staffie DOB 2013 Kingston

Postby xxlynne » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:31 pm

xxlynne

Re: Rosemerry Staffie DOB 2013 Gatwick Kenns

Postby Chrissy M » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Had the complete pleasure of meeting little (and she IS dinky) Rosemerry today and she took me for a very enjoyable walk , we went with Scooby and Helen.

Miss R is very VERY affectionate and sweet, she longs for cuddles and fuss and gives lot's of kisses, she loved her walk and we saw she wanted to get very close to Scooby, I only realised after getting home and reading her thread she has previously showered him with kisses ! ha ha ! why am I not surprised :0)

We met some walkers on our route and she stopped to say a very warm hello.This girlie does not like kennels or the kennel walk past all the barking dogs to exit but once out and about she's fine.Today , to keep her calm the kennel girls let us out round the back of her kennel so avoiding getting close to the noise, this helped a lot..thanks again to the great Gatwick kennel maids for their care and support.

rosemerry smaller.jpg
Scooby wait for me , you know I love you ! :0)
Chrissy M

Postby Chrissy M » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Rosemerry took me out again today for a nice walkies with Helen and Latte :0)

This little girl was again very vexed by the kennel run , and completely different when out, very relaxed, super affectionate and very happy to walk beside Latte.

Lady R loves tummy tickles and kisses.....she really would love a proper home and does not understand noisy kennel life at all !

XX
Chrissy M

Postby Chrissy M » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:36 pm

Lying in the shade on our walk..poor girlie was hot and bothered in kennels and loves to feel the breeze on her face ! Bless her, very fetching matching paws !

rosemerry smaller.jpg
Sweet girlie !
Chrissy M

Postby Tim » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Teresa was out with Rosemerry this morning, such a sweet friendly girl (Rosemerry that is)

Managed to snap this photo, this was too excited to stay still for long as she was so excited to see everyone

DSC01480.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Next

Return to 2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES