Joanned

Re: Harrison Staffie DOB 2014 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Joanned »

The lovely face I saw back at the kennel. How could I not walk him
The lovely face I saw back at the kennel. How could I not walk him
marknsal

Post by marknsal »

New walker Louise took Harrison out for a walk along with another new walker Ann who was walking Scrappy one of Adams charges. Harrison is a real sweety was very good with Bella and Scrappy and seemed happy to play with the latter although we discouraged it due to the size disparity, seemed to respond well to Louise's call and seems to recoginse his name. Just a lovely lad who seems keen on other dogs but no malice, just a really nice lad.
Bumped into Kate walking Keats on the way back so we were out in numbers today which was really nice to see as it gets a bit lonely at times. Oh and if you have the sound on apologies for my loony noises while playing with Scrappy.

DSC01033.JPG
DSC01040.JPG
DSC01022.JPG
Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat »

We had our first walk with Harrison today, he is a cracker. Met us nicely but not over excited and we walked up to the parade of shops to get some lunch. Great with Tia all the way then sat outside the shop alongside her while Chelsey went in to the cafe. Even though Harrison had only met Chelsey ten minutes earlier, he was very worried that she'd disappeared out of his sight, making little noises and constantly looking for her :smiley-gen132.gif: Very well behaved, sat on command and not bothered by the traffic at all (though he did want to say hello to every passer-by :smiley-gen132.gif:
sit3.jpg
Then it was off for our walk where Harrison's character started to shine through. Like Tia, he loves a big branch to play with and on a couple of occasions they both got hold of the same branch. A little bit of growling from Tia but Harrison was as good as gold, though i did make them release straight away as this was their first meeting. Harrison has a really lovely nature, he thoroughly enjoyed getting me to chase him with his stick around the park when it became clear that Tia was more interested in her own stick than playing with Harrison. He is also excellent when you tell him to leave a stick, and will happily trot off towards you. He even had a dip in the canal, not intended though. He decided to have a roll around beside it and 'splosh', straight in :D
splash2.jpg
Harrison was a real surprise. At the start of the walk I had no idea he was going to be such a fun dog, yet he controls his excitement extremely well and obeys commands immediately. He's also a bit of a face licker with a very loving nature. love4.gif
sit1.jpg
walk1.jpg
walk2.jpg
walk3.jpg
walk4.jpg
walk5.jpg
walk6.jpg
walk7.jpg
walk8.jpg
walk9.jpg
walk10.jpg
01jump1.jpg
jump1.jpg
jump2.jpg
sit2.jpg
Hoover

Re: Harrison Staffie DOB 2014 Broxbourne Kenns Easter Hols

Post by Hoover »

Harrison practicing his horizontal ball retrieval skills last night.
IMG_0873.jpg
We walked 12 miles yesterday, Harrison probably did closer to 15 with all his running around.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”